Thursday 1 July 2021

A Late Tea for Tuesday...on a Thurdsay.

Well, I guess Thursday begins with T too!  I used to join in with T is for Tuesday years back, but as a few of you know I disappeared into the real world for quite a long time!  Anyway, it's all about an ATC Swap. and I do love an ATC swap  (I really want to spell it as swop!! I mean?? Who said it should be spelt with an A?)  So, here's my Mug of umm....Hot Chocolate... I was really excited as some Crafter's Campanion crafty goodies arrived, so, I made a nice hot Chocolate, pushed back what was the yesterday's WOYWW desktop, scoffed down my  quadruple chocolate Cookies and then took a quick picture of what I've just made... A little Milk Carton type house, ready to fill with sweeties for the grandkiddies and my Christmas Reindeer Mug. (Which I actually bought from a charity shop for 50p!)  Be back later with the finished Milk Carton house. Thanks for popping by!


2 comments:

  1. I am simply thrilled you chose to join us for T this week. I love your reindeer mug. I'm feeling cooler already.

    YES, I would LOVE for you to join the swap. I've added your name in the hat and to our swap list, too. Thanks for joining us for T this still Thursday in my world. BTW, I am in awe of that milk carton house. The ultimate in recycling. And it's beautiful, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house! It is so adorable. I am sure the grandkids will love it. Love your cup you are drinking from. It is so cute. Hot cocoa and triple chocolate cookies sounds good, but I think tea sounds better with the cookies. Have a wonderful weekend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies