Tuesday 27 July 2021

Time for T ? (On Tuesday)


I'm v-very late for Tea is for Tuesday this week, mainly because I thought  I'd wait for the postlady, so I could add expected ATC's but no, they didn't come, Then a quick look round the other blogs to see what everyone else had done, made me think, maybe I have the wrong date to reveil said ATC's! So, I'll wait for next week. Instead, there's some of the ATC's in that folder in the bottom left hand corner that I made but I didn't send... I got carried away and made loads, (not literally! But I have noticed men in white coats are always near by!) So, if any one fancies one or two, just let me know! 

T is for Tree. The picture above is me painting a black tree on an orange wall. I did this some time ago in the office my daughter shares will a few others. The idea is that everyone adds a frame to the branches with words of encouragement, hopes and  wishes for the future. I will probably post about this again with more pictures  at a later date.      

 T is for more trees...(The very top picture and below) I made this card some weeks back so it's already been sent off to the recipient  and I've mislaid the pictures I took of it at the time, so I'm remaking it! The smaller card at the back was the practice one. The gnome moved about with the use of magnets. But I didn't leave enough room and the magnets went a bit haywire and smashed! (One of the gnomes lost his arm!) The larger card, I'm adding a pull tag that is supposed to swing the gnome back and forth around the tree...I just have to remember how I did it before!

My mug of Tea this week came with a Chocolate Easter Egg, which I've long since gobbled up!

 And again...T is for Tie-Dying..... Oliver is concentrating very hard on getting his colours in the right place!

...As is Niamh, his big sister! and the last picture...

"All my own work!" sez Oliver!

Thank you For Stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I loved seeing the children making tie dye shirts--soooo fun. Loving the tree you made for the office too-that was a great idea. I think some have shared their atc's this week. Happy T wishes Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you didn't get your ATC from me yet! Reveal was today. I was afraid you didn't get yours, because I hadn't heard from you.
    What great fun for the kids to do the tye dye tee shirts!
    What beautiful work with the tree. It would be fun to see after they add their frames with encouragement.
    Oh, and the chocolate Easter egg would not have made it here very long, either.
    Happy T Day I hope your ATC comes soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Lyn, Chris has already received her ATC. At least I'm glad you checked the postlady before posting today. Now at least I know it hasn't arrived yet. Yes, this was supposed to be the reveal date, but looks like there are several who have yet to receive theirs.

    That tree is already looking amazing when someone took your photo. The idea of positive thoughts is great for your daughter's office.

    Oliver looks so good in that new Tee. He did a great job with that tie dye. It was like a professional one people pay tons of money for. I love it.

    That bird of a feather is adorable on your mug. What, you didn't save any of the chocolate egg for us (GRIN)? Thanks for sharing your tree, your gnomes and trees, your grandson's Tee, and your feathered friendly mug with us for T this Tuesday, dear. I am hoping your ATCs arrive soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your T's. The tree is amazing. And summer isn't summer without a little tie dyeing. The results are super-and what cuties. Too bad you didn't get your ATC to share but we'll look forward to it next week. Hope it was a great day! hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shirt! I love tie-dye and do it now and then, too. Well done, Oliver! And that tree will look fab. I'm late for the reveal, too, as life got in the way. Sadly my recipients didn't receive their ATCs yet. But hopefully next week, there will be more to share. Have a great day and thank you sooooooooo much for the cute little tea cards, you made for me. So many details and I really would love to share a cup of tea and a biscuit with everyone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ATCs were addictive for me lol It seemed hard to stop once I got started.

    I'm thinking that tree would look cool on a wall at home. The t-shirt turned out wonderfully, didn't it! Great clear and bright design on such a happy guy :)

    Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! I love seeing your grandkids and what they make. The shirts are wonderful and fun to make for them. Love seeing more about the card as I read Wednesdays post first. Edwina brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies