Friday 2 July 2021

Happy Friday! Here's A Bench Card.

 This is inside our  garage looking  towards the window at the back.  (Actually, it's out in the garden coz its nice and sunny!) I have finally added everything I think I can add to this Card and it still folds flat! It's called a Bench Card and here's Sam Calcotts YouTube Toturial on how to make it. Sam made a garden shed bench, so go watch!

I used mostly wood effect paper/card which I then drew in some brickwork and heaverly covered in Tim Holtz Distress Ink, vintage photo. I made the window, lined it with acetate and a drawing of the hedge/fence at the back of our garden. The little window handles are bits of some old earrings. (I knew they'd come in handy one day!) The bits on the bench I found in John's bin in the garage. The clock is made from stamping onto Shrink Plactic. There's bits of fussy cutting from Paper Nation, odd brads for tools, jug and the padlock and of course stamped shelves, which actually had crafting things on them but I don't think that matters! My craft room is just as messy as John's garage! 

Back View and a place to write your message

Yep...you'll probably even find a spider's web in a corner! What wasn't there until yesterday, some wire, the chain and the mice. Seeing this card kinda was the predecessor or forerunner? from the card below, it didn't have the mice as I didn't have the mice! (Lawn Fawn) But I wanted to add them as John's red tool trolly is really close by and I'm sure the mice would have just as much fun on his bench as they do running around this tool trolly! and, we've had hedgehogs and even a Blackbird's nesting in the garage! Thank you for stopping by! Later hope to add to some... 

 Challenges!

 Monday Crafting Happiness
July Cute Card Thursday Anythin Goes

 July 2 Crafty Critter Crazies

 The Crafter's Cafe Anything Goes

Krafty chicks challenge-week1(stamped Images)

Friday Cardz TV Anything Goes

  #benchfoldcard

7 comments:

  1. A brilliant card. Love all those mice and detail. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Thanks for sharing at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
    Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! Love all the bits and pieces you added! I have to remember to use shrink plastic more. That little clock is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these critters are having a lot of fun while the humans aren't watching. SO glad you shared your critters with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Spyder, me again with another DT hat on. I love this little scene you've created. I wonder what goes on my garden shed when I'm not there! So glad you joined us at the Crafters Cafe, come again soon. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Love it so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies