Here we are, Just Paw You Puss-cat... She did start out as a space alien from Mars, then a bear...and then...I stopped for a mug of Hot Chocolate. (Maybe I'll draw one of those for next week. Thank you for stopping by.
AUTUMN COLOURS...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm back and I think my blogger is nearly fixed, I've had some comments and
my reading list does not take so long to load now and when I...
4 hours ago

Eeee !! Such a cute kitty . Thank you xx
ReplyDeleteIt's funny - I always read your download system as " Golfie " hahahahahaha
Thank you no colouring.. wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lyn, a cutie. I have posted Puss and Pup card on my blog. Elaine
ReplyDeleteLove this adorable kitty! Thank you! So cuuuuuute!
ReplyDeleteHi Lyn, Thank you so much for the digi. I like cats. This one is so cute. Have a good day. Edwina Brown
ReplyDelete