Wednesday 21 April 2021

It's that WOYWW Time again!? #620

 Okay, I'll be quick, no frog stories, And just for Neet, I'm saving them all up for a book with silly drawings!! But the one about the Frog that could only jump in circles, was funny! But No! Just my this weeks work top.... (Quick tidy up...lots of pushing back... that'll do!) Now, if you wannna join in, nip over to the Stamping Ground and link up!
A nice crafty purple package from Crafters Champanion,

 plus some magazines came in the post along with  more goodies

A quick sideways glance...I was sorting through some old crafty mags. They're really heavy! It's a wonder the shelf I took them down from hasn't crashed to the ground with the weight!

Oh...and this one, is what's on Hubby's worktop this week! He's finished rebuilding his dad's old bike,  (his artical should be in next months members bikey mag) so he thought he'd have a check over his bike. Glutten for punishment if you ask me! It's really heavy! I had to help him get it up on that ramp

I've been really slow in posting makes I should've posted by now... but the weather's been so nice I've been busy in the garden...which is as messy as my craft room, so here's another sneek peek of what's coming up... That's it from me... Wednesday's freebie is down below. Have a great week! Stay Safe. Happy WOYWW!?

PS....There is another Spyders Corner. I have  Spyder's Corner.co.uk and I had Spyders Corner.com, which I let go (or forgot to renew) some time ago, when I was busy with dogs. Just want to let you know, it's got NOTHING to do with me.  night night!

16 comments:

  1. Great stuff on your workdesk :-D That bike looks really interesting :-)
    Ooo - another Spyder's Corner ??? Who's got that then ? Is it spelt the same way as yours ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So hubby is published! My goodness, you are an accomplished family. Well done to him.
    Love your little dolphin, or is it a Beluga? I watched a programme on them the other week - fantastic.
    Love the purple package and put my name down for a first edition of the froggies please.
    Hugs, Neet 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, ahhh, no frog story. 🥲. I like dolphins though so will be back next week for a peek.
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue dolphin - might put one on a twiddler! I chuckled at your weighty mags - I have a load which I keep threatening to get rid of but I know as soon as I do I will need that one article in a mag I have just dumped!! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So hard when the weather is nice. Lately winter feels very much in the rear view mirror...but for how long? Love your pile of purple wrapped goodies. Nothing lifts the spirts like new stash LOL!The dolphin is so adorable - I love colourful images with a white border. It just sets them off so nicely!
    Sidetracked momentarily by a new project but determined to visit ALL today! :D
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh you can't beat a lovely box of new stash to open - looks like you'll be having fun with that lot. Love the little peek at the dolphin.
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shame no story! I'm due a jiurnalling mag any day . Have a good week Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I was hoping for another story! Lots of jobs to do in the garden now and the bindweed is coming up 😟. That is a constant struggle. Love the little dolphin. Happy WOYWW and have a great week Angela #3

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! I had to check out the other Spyder - definitely more up my son's alley. Cute dolphin peeking out and I'm going to look back at your art journals now too. Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #5

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK so I just had to check out the Spyders Corner dot com site - Gaming and Entertainment News & Reviews - no, that's definitely not you LOL! I like the idea of sharing What's on Hubby's Worktop (WOHWT?) - might join in too! Don't you just love magazines with freebies? I only buy them for those freebies - I hardly every read them. Happy WOYWW! xx zsuzsa #15

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lyn, I like the look of the purple package and hope we get to see what's inside too. Oh my! magazines, been trying to sort mine out and it's quite disgusting how many I have. You take care and have a very happy creative woyww, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like fun times ahead with that pile of goodies! Looks like your hubby has quite a hobby plus getting published.. cool!! I'll have to look back to check out the frogs. Have a great week!
    Carol N #24

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool new stash Lyn. Can't wait to see the froggies book of stories. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dinky little dolphin, Lyn, and what an exciting purple parcel! Your hubby is obviously a man after my own hubby's heart - he used to do a load of stuff with bikes too, but after he came off and broke his wrist, he gave it up because he can't risk being injured (or worse) again now our circumstances have changed. He has a small car that he's working on, though.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #20

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like both of you are keeping busy. Love the items you got. That is a pretty purple the Crafters Companion items came in. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of lovely new goodies. Especially the purple packages. Like the dolphin.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #14

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies