Tuesday 6 April 2021

The 'Other' Bunny...With The Better Ears...

 This is the bunny I did AFTER the one with the Ears I didn't like.  (see below) Not having any kind of die cut to make the ears, I tried all sorts...and then, a light bulb sparked in my tiny brain (sometimes called Brian, coz I'm so dyslexic) and in the end I did find a diecut that did the job. This time I didn't give him whiskers and left out the grass... then, when you open the card, there's a lovely view of his bottom! (I think I put the tail in the wrong place! Yes! Don't look at it, I can't change it now, as it's gone off! Not in the smelly way...in the  'I've posted it' way) I pulled a bobble off a tiny santa's hat and used that as a tail, so it's a bit small. And now, the ears! This time they are made from.... wait for it....a Sizzix BIGZ die Bunny's FEET!  His paws are the Sizzix bunny's bob tail. 

Flowers and ribbon are from my stash and the die cut leaves and background flowers  are made with freebie diecuts from magazines.
Yep...Tail's a bit too low!

  I didn't have the lovely Lisa Horton papers that Sam used in her YouTube video (but have them now) So, if you want them you'll find them over on PaperCrafter. (You have to sign in) I used papers from a magazine (If I can find a link I'll add it later)

 Oh and the googly eyes were from Tesco's and they glow in the dark! That's it I think...and the more I look at that bunny's tail, the more I want to rip it off and put it up a bit higher!  Thanks you 'hopping in'

I might find some...
 Challenges 

craftyhazelnuts- patterned paper april Challenge

 Love to craft 57: anything goes

 Penny's 493: anything goes

 Mix it up 48: anything goes + no stamping

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that is really awesome. Such a great card. I'd love to see those glow in the dark eyes hahahaha :-D
    Yeah - maybe the tail a little higher I'd stick it above his feet !! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your bunny card is super cute! Although, I really loved the other one too! Both are awesome! So glad you shared them~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, this is fun! What a super design! I love the effort you went to, to make this card happen. His ears are fabulous! Wonderful paper and gorgeous little flowers. I also had a good giggle reading your post. Thanks for making me smile!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Penny's!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Thank you for joining our Penny's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Bunny card! Love how he is pocking out the card!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for April 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies