Thursday 29 April 2021

A Tattered Lace Stage Card

 

I thought I'd already posted this, but I can't find it anywhere, so here it is.  It's not very often that I make something entirely with die cuts! It's still not quite finished, I have to decide if it's going to be a Happy Birthday Card or some thing else! I bought the set of dies, by Tattered Lace, from a Crafty Facebook friend who was selling off some of her stash. It has loads of dies, some of which I didn't use, finding, nowhere to put them! but I'm sure they will all be useful for other projects. It needed very thick card, otherwise it would do the splits! So I used a double sided 12x12 card stock with a  wooden print on one side and a kind of dark black/grey flowery effect on the other. I touched up the coloured card flowers with Promarkers. I love the flower pots! Also added Glossy Accents to the bunting.

  

 This is the back,  but it could well be the front. The bench part of the card has two folds, no, three... which I wasn't sure what to do with, so I just bent one over and stuck it down, so the card stock was even thicker and then added a strip of card underneath so I could slip the end in behind. (I lost you at two folds didn't I?!) If I could've stuck it down it would've been stronger but not postable. Having it so you can unfix the bench and lay it flat means it will fit into an envelope for posting. That's it! Thanks for stopping by. I think I'll go and have a hunt for Anything goes, or flower...

                                         Challenges 

 Pennys challenges 495-Anything Goes

Through The Craftroom Door-Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Love your idea for the stage card. Very nicely done. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Judy McKay DT TTCRD
    In Search of My Creative Side

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card so much! It is beautiful. It will make a great card for Spring, Get Well, Friend, Birthday, Mother's Day. Fabulous car in every way. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so creative!! I love it!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever card. I don't think I have seen a 'Stage Card'. But it is spectacular. Thanks for joining us over at Penny's. Best of Luck, DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies