Thursday 29 April 2021

Hows About A Unicorn Penny Slider Card?!

 Here's another Penny Slider, or spinner card... I love these little stamped images! I bought them from Crafter's Companion. HERE  A box set of three, plus, stamps, diecuts, cards, papers and envelopes. Although, mine was a tiny-weeny bit cheaper (According to Wikipedia a slider is an American term for a steam-grilled sandwich, typically around 2 inches across, made with a bun. A Slider Roll) I'm feeling hungry now! Anyway! No buns here...This is a Unicorn! and of course you can't eat a Unicorn because it's against all Magical Law as they are so rare! 

The Unicorn came with a straight slider, (I used the one I had for the bunny here) and a Rainbow and hearts. In this card I also used the Bunny's carrot cup cakes and his carrots. The rainbow paper is  another of my favourite freebie papers from waaaaaaaaaaay back, PaperCraft Inspirations issue 138 May 2015! Find it HERE  You will have to login. There's also, Hot air balloons, kites, dots, wavy lines, plain colours and stripes in the same download. Print it out on some good smooth A4 paper, I use 160 gsm. (I've also got 120gsm) Not the thin crappy cheap stuff, which is only about 70 or 80 gsm! (unless it's very very good stuff, and then you might just get away with it!)  I find the cheap stuff drinks up the ink. And looks rubbish!

I coloured with Promarkers, the little flowers at the bottom are leftovers from a diecut I used on another card. I save all the bits! I've also added gems, Stickles, Dovecraft 3D effects in pastel yellow and Wink of Stella on the rainbows, cakes, carrots and Unicorn. That's it for now! Thank you for stopping by. Hoping to find a few...

Challenges 

 Pennys challenges 495-Anything Goes

 Through The Craftroom Door-Anything goes

Love to craft -april-anything goes (nearly over)

The house that stamps built-anything goes 

Lil patch of crafty friends-Anything Goes


6 comments:

  1. Oh, how fun!! A magical unicorn AND a slider element all in one card!! Oh, and the rainbow paper is perfect! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every little girls dream card. Fabulous. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling! Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge! DT Candace

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love your unicorn and the rainbow paper you used. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. :)
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's.
    Greetings Geesje DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies