Another lovely card entered into Spyder's Birthday Challenge made by Teresa using Hedgie's Windy Day. I know I know! He's not in the store yet...I was going to change his bottom! Watch out for him soon! Love the 'sky' Teresa!
ROUND WE GO..
-
Hello everyone,
More round tags, this time, nautical themed, to use up stickers.
Using my kraft folder again I die cut circles, then again in light ...
*** 3 ***
-
Hi folks,
Time for a new challenge at
Fab'n'Funky Challenge #643
hosted by our lovely Pat who has chosen the theme
"Three of Something"
I have chosen...
Week 857 - Winner & Top 5 Passionista
-
Hello again friends; we hope you’ve had a great day so far. We’re back to
announce our lucky Winner and Top 5 Passionista for last week’s 'add some
spark...
CRAFT Challenge 790 - Grandparents/Anything Goes
-
*Good Morning All,*
*Welcome to a brand, new challenge here at*
*CRAFT Challenge*
*It’s great to see you here again.*
*We continue to look for committ...
Challenge #616
-
*I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS*
Welcome back to *I Love ProMarkers & Other Mediums* and to our brand new *Challenge
#616*. This time our theme is ...
WINTER CAT
-
I actually have a card to share today but before I do I would like to
thank everyone who has left me comments on my blog, I have not been well
lately bu...
Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card.
-
A new challenge awaits over on the Butterfly challenge.
*#195 Spin The Butterfly Wheel with E for Easy Edge to Edge Shaker Card. *
It really is an easy car...
Slimline Ho Ho Ho
-
I brought the Hope die from MFT because I saw a card had used the H and o
to make a ho ho ho card but when I sat down to use it I couldn’t find it.
So ...
Sad news Winner and top 3 challenge #154
-
It is with Great Sadness that I must share the news that “Ike” Sue” Owner
of this Challenge Blog passed away in the early hours of Thursday 28th
April.
...
Thank you for the challenge! Glad you like the sky!
ReplyDelete