Thursday 15 March 2012

Magic Tree

I Love ProMarkers (yes I do!) but this time I mean the challenge blog, have an Anything Goes theme, so I just had to have a go with my latest Magic Tree digi and a chance to use some of the new ProMarkers I had for my birthday! Also OSATT are doing a Use a Digi Challenge and there's a couple of 'green' themes too, Kaboodles, CardMaking mama's (I'm a bit late!) and a new one on me, Digistamps4joy, and CRAFT have a New House so with a bit of imagination, this card should suit all challenges!
I printed out the digi in Word this time and resized it to fit a blank deckled edged (Craft Creations) cream card. Edged the coloured digi with black card (and green ink) and then fixed everything with photo glue. Then, needing 'some thing' else to add I drew some flowers and popped them along the bottom on little round 3D foam pads.
I've just noticed something... looks like the birds have flown in the top left hand corner.. oops! I must have rubbed them out and then re-put them in when I was playing with the digi!
Anyway! It's all coloured with ProMarkers of course. The green gingham paper can be downloaded for free from Activity Village. Their link is always on my sidebar. (other colours are a available) I was going to add a We Are Moving/ We have Moved sentiment, but decided not to and just left it blank for now, but 'watch this space' coz I might put it back again! I was thinking that the mices in the mushroom have moved into the tree... well, it works for me, and that mushroom looks awfully cramped to me!
New Followers! Hi and a big (((wave)) to borqna-venkova. and BreAnn McFarland (no Link) Thank you for following Spyder's Corner!
Challenges
I love ProMarkers- Promarkers-Anything Goes.
OSAAT- use a Digi
Cardmakinmamas-green
Digistamps4joy-green
kaboodledoodles-show us some green
C.R.A.F.T-newhome

13 comments:

  1. This is too cute Lyn!! I just love love love that added row of flowers you added to the front, and the coloring is fabulous!! Way to use those markers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol, been dying to colour this..now I'm thinking, Hedgie with his watering can would look good in front of this!

      Delete
  2. Super Cool Card Lyn, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Lyn, just love this image and working toward the challenge on the weekend....fabulous colouring...love it.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! LOL--I just made a card recently with him and his umbrella--great idea with his watering can!. I was thinking a fairy or gnome, but love the hedgie idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colouring on your image, what a fabulous image by the way, a gorgeous card. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    aww gorgeous card, fabulous colouring & image, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great card. You've done a cracking job colouring that tree. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this image is super cool....love it. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty card! Lovely image and your coloring.
    hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies