Wednesday 3 November 2021

This Weeks Wednesday Freebie CLOSED!

Fit Kitty's Card from last weeks digi.

  Now, did somebody ask for some Gingerbread people!?  Will these do? A comment would be lovely and if you make anything using any of my digis, I'll send you a digi of your choice from The Store!  Last week Suzanne made this lovely card using the Two Snowmen and their Cat! Don't forget to choose your digi from the store Suzanne! Email me your choice (Dragonsmoore AT GooleMail DOT com) and I'll sent it on to you!



Stay Safe! Have a Happy Wednesday! Thank you for stopping by! 

CLOSED

7 comments:

  1. Thank you. I will enjoy using these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, woot! That was me who asked for the ginger people! They are adorable! Thank you!!! I love Suzanne's card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the free digi! Thank you so much. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lyn for these gingerbread people. Thanks also to Kitty for requesting them.
    Lovely card from Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Suzanne's card and even more I adore the Gingerbread People! Thank you, thank you, thank you. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the freebie this week and showing my card. I feel like a mini celebrity :) I'll be emailing you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've used the gingerbread boy on my cards for the Coffee Lovers Hop! Thanks so much for the adorable freebies. Here's a link to my card - https://flic.kr/p/2mJEpcW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies