Tuesday 9 November 2021

T Stands For....Tuesday and Not Cookies

 Happy T For Tuesday. Pop over to Altered Book Lover and find out why. Busy week for me, well...not busy busy just 'stuff that takes an age to do but has to be done,' busy. My craft room picture this week is...no...they aren't chocolate cookies... they'd be gone if they were! They're clay Gingerbred men... A little bit more orange paint mixed with the brown me thinks! Hopefully I will finish them off later today... (hmm, I'm kidding!) 

Those are accompanied by my latest Charity shop buy, a gingerbread man mug. Had to have it. 

Then I ran out of magazine holders to put my magazines in. Hubby was just about to crush a really nice chucky box his walking boots came in. "Hang on! No! That looks useful!'  His eyes rolled. "Thought I could get it out into the recycle bin before you noticed it!" (Really? I'm right on top of that Rose!*) So, after a bit of cutting and sticking down of paper and lots of glue, it now holds a few crafty magazines!  (going to add a lable tag later)

Picture. Early morning on the beach. Remembering when I was a dog walker and got up at silly o' clock every day in all weathers. I do miss it! And below, a park I used to visit with the dogs three of four times a week. Now, we often just wonder round for our 'daily exercise' with no dogs.

Our post box was feeling a little bit chilly this week! Someone had been very busy!

 

A lovely autumn scene of a squirrel, a hedgehog and leaves.

Meanwhile, Hubby put the old garage door to good use...  He grinded off the rust, bashed out the dents, welded up other bits, added wheels so it can fold right back and painted it (to match the carport now with wooden bi-fold doors) which he built in the 'real' lockdown. Now he has more covered space to play with his bikes! (No...I'm not saying anything...)

Halloween garden across from us... terrible terrific fun! This was last year... this years garden was even better, more bones and skulls and chains with sound effects; shame my photos were too dark.

Last Picture... Jinx had to have another visit to the Vets this week. More meds... but it doesn't stop him waking me up! 'Where's my Breakfast?' Hope you're having a Terrific Tuesday. Sorry for any smelling mistakes... I usually get all the right letters, but not necessarily in the right place! Nip over to Altered Book Lover for even more Tea for Tuesday. Thank you for stopping by.

* 'Don't tell Mom the Babysitter's dead '

15 comments:

  1. Fun post, Lyn! My cat used to wake me at 6 a.m. every day, she had no mercy! I thought they were real gingerbread men, pit. But the mug is fabulous! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I have a gingerbread-man right here at my PC - he says "hi!".
    Your post box is cute. Peanut says hi (we have three squirrels here).
    Nice to see you :-)
    Happy T-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, what a delightful post. what will you do with your clay gingerbread boys-loving your gingerbread mug. I really like your magazine holder-hat not thought of doing that. Love the mailbox topper. kitties are so fun and make a good alarm clock too-hugs Happy T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Mr Jinx is ok? Love the gingerbread mug, great charity shop find! Also the post box crocheted cover, I saw another one posted on Jo's blog. Not seen any around my neck of the woods though but I will be on the lookout for sure! Love the upcycled boot box! Happy T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magazine boxes -- that seems like so long ago! We hardly get anything in paper these days, and try to recycle after reading. Every space seems to fill up anyway.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the gingerbread men tied in with your cute new mug. And the crocheted post box cover is so fun and delightful! Great job on recycling the boot box- you'd never know . Happy T day, and well wishes for Jinx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new mug is the perfect addition for the season. The park looks like a nice place for a pleasant walk. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clay gingerbread boys. They do look like chocolate. I love the gingerbread cup. I need one of those. Hope Jinx feels better soon. Glad he is still eating. When they quit eating it is time to worry. Hope you have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gingerbread men and the mug. Your diy holder is a great way to repurpose trash.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a very gingerbread inspired day, isn't it? Great that you are making them but not to eat. And of course, I LOVE that new charity shop gingerbread mug. So cute.

    You and your husband are so good at recycling. I love how you find ways to make things instead of sending them to the recycling. Love your holder and your husband's new door.

    Of course, I love seeing Mr. Jinx and you with your selfie, too. Hope he is OK.

    Thanks for sharing your gingerbread decorations, your gingerbread mug, and your recycled items with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great find of the gingerbread man mug. I like it, too. I like how you recycled and made a magazine holder. Good job! Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the mug and your clay men too. Lots of cool pictures - especially the beach and your kitty! Looks like you have a talented hubby too.

    Happy T-day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute mug! I like how you made your new magazine holder, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post. I really like your mug. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh! They're clay....they look great though, Love the mug.I love it when I can find a use for something I am going to throw away. I hope Mr Inx gets better soon- lovely photo Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies