Wednesday 27 October 2021

This Weeks Wednesday Freebie CLOSED

 Closed

  First Thank you to Ike for  featuring my digis this week! Please pop over to her blog and join in with the challenge! There's lots going on over there! I must make time to draw more digi's and add them to the store! I'm sooo lazy... or just worn out! And! Hello to new FOLLOWERS! When I first returned to blogland after being away for so long a lot of my followers had also given up, so some of the faces disappeared. Now, if I click on them it doesn't lead to the blog as they used to, so it makes it harder to come and say 'Hi!' but I will try. Right... This weeks freebie, two Happy Snowpeople with their friendly cat...  I haven't thought of a proper name for them yet.  A Comment would be lovely! Thank you for stopping by!

PS> Enter This digi  (or any of my cat digi's) into Ike's Challenge and I'll send you any digi you like from my store just for entering!

 Here's a lovely card by Suzanne using this weeks freebie! Suzanne, you've won any didi from the store as a thank you! 

 Because I've been away from Blogland for quite  while there hasn't been any 'new' digis added, but hopefully, there should be quite a few loaded up in the next week!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie. I was looking for something to use for my last Cat Lovers Hop card and this might just be it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyn, Thank you so much for the snow people with kitty freebie. It is so adorable. I just love it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! This is fabulous!!! I am loving the kitty and snowmen! Thank you so much! I saw Ike's cards on the Cat Lover's Blog Hop, and they are marvelous! I love how she used your images! You are both so creative and talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cuuuuuute! Love them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Lyn, just wanted to let you to know that my crafty friend Suzanne used this cute image on a card. In case you haven't seen it, here's a link:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144604963@N04/51637631826/in/dateposted/
    I need to get this image printed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What adorable kitties, Spyder! I've recently become your latest follower and came over from Ike's World. I'm off to search the store. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for this adorable image. I came here from Suzanne's post at The Cat Lovers Hop - she did a fabulous project using this image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are such awesome makes! I love your images and have enjoyed seeing them in Ike’s delightful projects for the Cat Lovers Hop! Thanks so much for the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies