Wednesday 6 October 2021

Just A bit Late for... WOYWW #644

Well, I'm back from where I've been...and finding myself a little rusty, as it didn't stop raining!!  It's WOYWW and although I did a post for last week, I was without internet for most of the time so it didn't get posted...It's still Wednesday so this is what's on my worktop this week! No crafting, instead while I was away, I had a lovely time shopping in crafty places, The Works, Trago Mills and The Range. There was more goodies but I've been playing with them and finding them new 'homes'... 

The best bargin was the tropical dies... they were £10 down to £2.50 and they even had their own magnet sheet. Then there's the magnet pocket folder. It's supposed to go in a ring binder case, instead, I just fixed the pages together with some little brass screws, (from an old storage box) That's it from me! If you want to see what's on a few more work tops just click over to the Stamping Ground!  And Join in! Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Good to see you on this dark thursday morning.... great bargains, fab fun shopping! hope you can rub the rust off soon, lol! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made it Lyn. SOme great bargains there - looks like you will be having lots of play time! Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, hope you've dried out now, the rain last week was something else! Looks like you picked up lots of goodies! Happy WOYWW! Elle #21, EOTC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to have got behind this week as there have been lots of distractions but always like to try and visit everyone if I can. Loving your goodies . The Works and the Range are some of my favourite places for reasonably priced craft stash and that is a great collection you have there. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww, Angela x16x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely places to be when it's raining!!
    Christine (who hasn't linked cos she can't find her desk)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear rust is quite fashionable! A very late visit, apologies. It has been a hectic week. Angela #8

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies