Saturday 30 October 2021

Happy Birthday Kelly

 This was a quick card, I mean a quick card for me. Kelly's hubby rang the door bell, "Are you coming to the party? Can't find you on FaceBook." "Oh! Okay! Lovely! When?" "Today, in about three hours!" 

We don't really go to parties but I was weirdly knowing that we would be going ...which meant a Birthday Card! I'd only just that second spotted a design on Pinterest, nothing like this, but I thought, I'll make something like that. I've got the die cut for the wiggly bit in the middle, courtesy of a cardmaking collection kit called 'Apple Blossom'. (CraftStash had one of their offers on it some months ago) and I'd used the die a couple of times for 'paths'.  Anyway, skip all that, Here's the card.

8x8 card. All the backing paper came from a foiled 12x12 paper pad from The Range, (Craft Sensations) for about £4.00 (bargain) The small Happy B Day letters came from either, Trago Mills or The Range when we were down in Cornwall. 

 Now those Penny Black stickers~Stickeroos (hedgehogs and cats and dogs, there's a mouse on the back) I've had in my stash for about ten years! And they are still as good as new. I had a light bulb moment, wondering what I was going to use, as I was running out of time... and I needed something small, that didn't need colouring. So... Penny Black Stickers! ...all I had to do  then, was to remember where they were. 

 So as you can see I found them along with some gems from my stash. I wish I had time to add more, but I was actually sticking the mouse on the back as I shoved it into the envelope! Kelly has cats and dogs and ponies, so I hope she liked her quick card... and I hope the glue had time to dry! Later hoping to find same...

 Challenges

 PennyBlackfriends Saturday Challenge- Anything Goes (using Penny Black) or/and use A Colour  Challenge

Allsortschallenge.-add a sentiment.

Craftycatzweeklychallenge-anything goes

 Pennyschallenges.blogspot- Anything goes using paper

   Simon says stamp- anything goes      

 Showusyourpussies.-pussycats

12 comments:

  1. I love the card you made Kelly. It is so adorable. You make such cute cards. I always enjoy seeing them. Have a good weekend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 565 also for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October challenge - I hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Love all the critters on it! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kelly .. brilliantly brought together under pressure!😀 Love your bargain papers .. I’m just getting back into crafting and recently got some bargain stencils in there thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts Chalkenge this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real fun Birthday card, great to see you at Allsorts challenge, thanks for joining in this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super- cute! And well done for coming up with such a fabulous card at the last minute! Thanks for playing along at crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fun design of this gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting design and the cute image bubbles. Thank you for sharing this and best of luck. Kinjal - DT https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful. A gorgeous card and I LUV the sweet critters :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. For such a quick card, this is fabulous. Love the layout and the stickers. Thanks you for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Penny's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies