Wednesday 20 October 2021

So? What's On YOUR Worktop this Wednesday?#646

 Morning WOYWWers!  Welcome to another What's on Your Worktop Wednesday.... pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in! 

I've already diecut a few tiny Christmas trees

 I still can't link to Stamping Ground, unless I turn something on or off on my laptop and about 1.30 this morning I couldn't get into the 'thing' on my laptop to turn it off or on...I had a 'try again later' message. So...a short post this week me thinks! Sorry about the photos, it looks like there's a sea mist drifting in! I need a new one. Camera that is... Hint. Hint.

This is what's on my desk at the moment... (A close up to hide all the mistakes I've already done) You can just see in the picture, that I'm trying to build a ginger bread house to fit inside a card that pops out when you open it.

I've got the book on how to do it and Sam Calcott's video is on my phone playing away, so, with any luck I should have it done by this time next week! My new cat mug is still on my desk from yesterday but it has been washed up and there's fresh tea in it... honest... and a spoon. (I must remember not to poke my eye out!) We seem to have been doing a lot of running around going no where lately so not a lot of time for doing 'real crafting'. We visited Lady Pam... took her a hot Gregs sauage roll, she loves them. She had a visit from one of her carer's  with her baby...

Isn't he cute! We've visited the Vets but just to collect more pills for Jinx, and I've visited my brother a few times who's now staying at The Macmillan Cancer Unit in Christchurch. Haven't seen the grandkiddies in ages and was told this morning that Niamh's last test came back positive and she has to self-isolate for 10 days. It seems to me, this is getting worse and closer! Lock-Down 3 coming up. So that's it for now. Have a Happy WOYWW?! Tomorrow's freebie should be up later... Thank you for stopping by! 

16 comments:

  1. Such a lovely photo of Lady P. I agree about the Covid numbers. We are still having Ben occasionally but they have cases in his class so we are all testing and being ultra careful. If only the Gov would listen to the NHS!I see you are into Christmas cards already - I looked in my fabric stash for inspiration but think I need to treat myself to some festive fat quarters - Ooo a trip to my fabric shop Yay! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your gingerbead house. I hope Niamh is better soon and no one else gets this nasty virus. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pop up gingerbread houses sound exciting. The Covid situation is worrying. Giving out thousands of negative results by error didn’t help much! Have a great week Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to harp on but if only he had left some restrictions in place we wouldn't be seeing the horrific numbers we are seeing - it grows daily! Sorry to hear about your granddaughter, hope she doesn't have it too badly.
    Love Sam Calcott's stuff, she does some fab things so looking forward to seeing yours next week.
    Hugs, Neet xx
    ps what a gorgeous baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you manage to sort all the link up problems Lyn. Lady P looks great! Look forward to seeing the finished gingerbread pop up card. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic of Lady P! good luck with your cards - you're further ahead than me. Hope Niamh recovers quickly. Happy WOYWW and thanks for dropping by. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photographs look okay to me. This government need to take responsibility for what the general public are doing if we are to prevent the continuous spread of this virus. Everyone knows that wearing masks is a simple thing we can all do which helps yet they seem unwilling to encourage people do it and the people need strong leadership to do the right thing. Take care and wishing you a very happy and creative woyww. hugs, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of festive colour on your desk, Lyn, and I like watching Sam Calcott too. She has some awesome 3-D and pop-up type cards, doesn't she, and sheputs it across so well. That photo of Lady Pam and the baby is utterly adorable! I am very sorry to hear about your brother. How is Jinx getting on - are the pills helping him?

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #9

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of the pop-up houses, love the photo of Lady P and that little cutie (adorable) and sorry about your brother. I feel like the much discussed "plan B" should be kicking in very soon to slow the spread once again. Very sad.

    Happy WOYWW, a little late but all jabbed!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all that red and green! So festive!
    Love the photo of Lady P and the baby! How cute!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #5

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am looking forward to seeing your gingerbread house card finished. It looks interesting so far. Love the trees you die cut out. I hope Jinx and your grand daughter will be okay. Keeping my fingers crossed. Hugs to you. Have a happy day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking very festive on your desk and I love the photo of Lady P and the baby! Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. Love & God Bless, Caro xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I am so late, loving all the red and green, never thought they would look good together but they sure do,

    Take care and stay safe, Lilian B #18

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for your return visit, Lyn, and I'm so glad you enjoyed our kitties this week! I hope Mr. Jinx is doing OK.

    Shoshi x #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lyn, I'm visiting from two weeks ago - just spotted your last comment on my blog. Cuteness overload with the cat mug and the baby! The gingerbread house sounds lovely! Might see you on Wednesday again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for your visit to mine! I don't care if it's late or not, sometimes I'm still commenting on Tuesday! Your Christmas card sounds phenomenal, I look forward to seeing it! That baby does have a wonderful smile - don't all babies look so joyous when they are smiling? I hope you stay safe, and that Covid doesn't get too much closer. I'm all for lockdowns if it means keeping people safe. We've had several here in Ontario, but things have been looking up lately with more than 80% vaccination rate so far. Have a great week, Lindart #23

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies