Tuesday 19 October 2021

T is for Tuesday and Tea.

Life Is Too Short... Mr Jinx the cat's Morning Pills!
 I did have some TeaCakes but must've eaten them at some point, or maybe I didn't have any real ones and just dreamt I had them. This is my T for Tuesday post hoping to link up with Bleubeard and Elizabeth over at Altered Art...

Hoping to use these Chicago Screws for joining some 'book pages' together!

That was last night. I was hoping to post early but a quick nip out to Hubby's Man Cave found me  skidding across the grass, falling towards the solid door of the shed,  quickly reaching out for the shed door handle, hoping it would break my fall....it didn't- the door swung open, I hit the ground and the step into the inside of the shed with (more than) a yell! I'm sure my back made a cracking sound! (probably the creaking door!) 'What the Hell...?' yelled John... Mr Jinx was there too. "Wod yoo doin' down there Lyn?" I thought I'd slipped on a slug or a snail and got up very slowly (as quickly as I could with Hubby's help) and was relieved to see  that I didn't have any squashed ones stuck to me and there were just a few long skid marks across the grass.  Inspite of having  grazed knees and elbows, sore tummy, back and boobs, I was alright...Touch wood! So Good Morning Tuesday!

Here's my new T cup... love it. Bone China by Spotted Dog. Purchased  from a Charity Shop, was originally a boxed  set of two, its partner according to Amazon had dogs on it and the pair cost new £15.99.  So a bargain! Wish the doggy one had been there too!

 Took a picture of the new climbing wotnot in the village. As my Teacher always said...could do better. But I bet the little ones love it on their way home from school.

Where we stayed while I wasn't 'here'. Polperro in Cornwall. We also stayed at The Jamaica Inn for one night, made World famous by Daphne du Maurier's Smuggling Novel.

 This picture is still the same as when I was three! (only in colour!) It may have rained most of the time, but when the sun shone it was lovely!   I had a great time hunting out bargains in all the Crafty places I could find! 

This is in the caravan, just some of my crafty holiday goodies...so it was worth getting soaked in the rain! And one last picture... (probably from Face Book)

Have a great super crafty week...Happy Tuesday! I'm now off to have my breakfast! See you all later! Thank you for stopping by!

21 comments:

  1. Lyn I do hope you did not hurt yourself too badly, so have an easy day today. Lots of lovely goodies on the table, so lots of playing ahead. Hubby says that's him in the car!!!. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hubby usually nips off to the nearest pub!
      (Lyn)

      Delete
  2. Glad the fall was not worse! Love your desk andgoodies, and the beautiful pictures. Wow.

    The craft store skeleton is so funny - TFS!!

    Your new mug is my favorite picture - I know it makes you smile.

    Happy T-day, Lyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm so happy I spotted the mug in the window... wish I'd had a look around the shop now, the dog mug could've been there!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow what a terrible fall, I am thinking you will be very sore the next day. Loving your new cup Have fun with your crafting projects Happy T wishes-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the kitty mug; you are right, too bad about the doggie one in the pair. And I hope you are OK. I fell off the bottle rung of a ladder last month and I remember the ouch, so I hope you are moving about and feeling OK. Lovely shot of the harbor too. Now I want to read the Daphne du Maurier's book. Hope you are having a nice T day, and have a no fall safe week too. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen different versions of the film and have listened to a 'talking book' it is a good story! 'specialy by Daphne du Maurier.

      Delete
  5. Falling is terrible! Good luck with an easy recovery and no repeats.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mae very achy today...feel like I've ran a marathon backwards!

      Delete
  6. Thank goodness you didn't hut yourself badly. Love your new teacup- so sweet! Beautiful photos. Cornwall looks so lovely. have fun with all your crafting, and happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! I'm so pleased with that mug I must've had 6 cups of tea init today.

      Delete
  7. So sorry to read about your fall, dear. I hope you are better today. It sounds really nasty.

    I was happy to see that lovely coffee mug. My sentiments exactly. Bad coffee is the worst. And I also LOVED seeing the new cup and saucer. That is an adorable spotted dog. Too bad the matching saucer wasn't there.

    That "gym" may not be the most beautiful, but I bet the kids love it regardless.

    Loved all those dies you bought while on holiday. Great holiday photos, too. Had to laugh at the skeleton in the car. That was too cute. thanks for sharing your new crafts, your two drink cups, and your holiday photos with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn. Feel better soon, dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your Visit Elizabeth you stay well too! glad you liked the cup and I'm so glad I spotted it!

      Delete
  8. Goodness, that sounds like a bad fall, I hope you didn'y get hurt badly. I did similar falls like that, not very gracefully, but I had to laugh afterward. Have a happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taking a spill is not fun. Glad you are OK. The dies are fantastic and the photos are beautiful. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sore but okay now and very grateful there were no slugs or snails involved!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you soon recover from your fall, it’s frightening when you fall and can’t stop yourself,
    Love all the crafty bits you managed to buy on your holiday, Cornwall is a beautiful place, we’ve had many happy holidays there
    Take care of yourself
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos. I'm glad you didn't get hurt when you fell. That last photo is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So glad that you weren't seriously injured. It seems to me a fall makes you ache all over for days when you get older. (speaking from experience) Definitely, not as agile as we once were.
    Your new cup from the thrift store is adorable. a great find.
    What a beautiful place!! I have Jamaica Inn on my to-read list but I have yet to get to it. This photo makes me want to move it to the top of my list.
    Haha! Love that last one of the skeleton.
    Happy Belated Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  14. that fall sounded awful and I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt. Your new cup made me smile and the skeleton waiting for his wife to come out of the craft store made me laugh. Thank you for a Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  15. Polperro in Cornwall sure is beautiful. I know you enjoyed your trip. Love your new cat cup. I too like cats. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies