It's from a set called Gemini by Crafters Companion. So far I've made the Rabbit, The Dolphin and the Unicorn. I did start by inking up some card to make the topper, but I didn't have all the coloured TimHoltz inks to make the night sky dark enough. Then I remembered I had this night time scene in one of my 12x12 paper packs from The Works. Originally there wasn't going to be a moon in the centre circle, but when I turned it over after diecutting it, there it was, so it just had to be used! Sorry my pictures aren't very bright and are looking a bit fuzzy, my camera is on its last legs. (actually...it hasn't got any legs!)
Here's the inside. There's a lot of layers so it was easy just to use a craft knife to cut a pocket to add some Birthday Money. I used a white gell pen to right the sentiment later. Wish I added more 'things' now....like a green Alien!
AUTUMN COLOURS...DT
-
Hello everyone,
I'm back and I think my blogger is nearly fixed, I've had some comments and
my reading list does not take so long to load now and when I...
16 hours ago





Oliver would love his card. I love the interactive space ship. I hope he had a wonderful birthday. Elaine
ReplyDeleteLove Oliver's birthday card. It is perfect for a 6 year old boy. Edwina Brown
ReplyDelete