Tuesday 10 August 2021

Happy Belated Birthday Oliver!

Can you believe it, Oliver was six yesterday!? Where does the time go. (down the plug hole with the bath water!) Here's his birthday Card.... I had a nice gold six to add to it, but as always, it went missing, then I forgot, so it looks a bit bare in that top left hand corner. It's a Penny Spinner Card and the little spaceman spins round and round making himself very dizzy!

It's from a set called Gemini by Crafters Companion.  So far I've made the Rabbit, The Dolphin and the Unicorn. I did start by inking up some card to make the topper, but I didn't have all the coloured TimHoltz inks to make the night sky dark enough. Then I remembered I had this night time scene in one of my 12x12 paper packs from The Works. Originally there wasn't going to be a moon in the centre circle, but when I turned it over after diecutting it, there it was, so it just had to be used!  Sorry my pictures aren't very bright and are looking a bit fuzzy, my camera is on its last legs. (actually...it hasn't got any legs!)

Here's the inside. There's a lot of layers so it was easy just to use a craft knife to cut a pocket to add some Birthday Money. I used a white gell pen to right the sentiment later. Wish I added more 'things' now....like a green Alien!

I've added Glossy Accents on the spacemans visa and on the tiny stamped stars, also Stickles, tiny metal little stars in silver, gold and red. I've dotted the night sky with a white gell pen, and also added Wink of Stella to the planets, so it really sparkles!  I used Promarkers to colour. That's it! Thank you for stopping by! Hope to find some...
 Challenges

lemon short bread challenge-anything goes



2 comments:

  1. Oliver would love his card. I love the interactive space ship. I hope he had a wonderful birthday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Oliver's birthday card. It is perfect for a 6 year old boy. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies