Tuesday 10 August 2021

T For Tuesday Stands for Tidying up Treat Boxes and Tree Tops

 Good Morning (or Afternoon)  to all you Tuesdayers. Sorry I didn't get around to every one last week, but will (hopefully!) nip round while I do this weeks T For Tuesday!  I may be late for this weeks too, as my Internet keeps falling asleep! (and so do I!) Yes, the first picture is a photo of my desk being Tidyed up...or, trying to put things away before I lose them! (Lost two tiny tiny stamp stars this week but found one after using a dustpan and brush, instead of the hoover!) I've even found some more Time For Tea backing papers I forgot I had, quickly covered a few more ATC's then did a bit of embossing and inking... so, forgot to Tidy!

  I made these Treat  Boxes for the GrandKiddies. The jungle one's been ready for some time and the smaller green one I made Sunday night just out of leftover bits I'd already made for other things. The roof, like the other Treat box is cut out from packageing card. One being, pussy cat food and the other one, beer. Yesterday (Monday) was Oliver's 6th birthday (I'll post the card later) so we met them somewhere, where there were a lot of Tree Houses...

And very large balls Trapped in nets in more Trees... there was also a very Tiny Train...but we didn't go on that.

Our Picnic Table was under this. And here's my Tea cup for this week... Moooo!

So, what have you been up to this Time For Tea Tuesday? Thank you for stopping by!

14 comments:

  1. Lovely post, you had a nice trip out. Love the cow cup, so pretty. Happy T Day, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your treat boxes, the tree-house, and your cow cup. Super fun pictures and sounds like you had a great week, Lyn. I so need to tidy up my crafting space. I should do a TikTok video of it to inspire me - that always does the trick. Happy T-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You craft desk is so tidy and I love the gift boxes you created for your grandkids - so beautiful 😁. I bet they loved them too and how lovely to spend time having fun with them for birthday celebrations, those tree houses look amazing! Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! Those treat boxes are SO cute! I am sure your grandchildren will LOVE them.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cute mug and what a great place for a birthday, our five year old GS would be right at the top of the tree house
    Happy T Day
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The treat boxes are adorable! and that cow mug :) It makes me smile. Happy T Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those treat boxes are delightful and I bet the grand kids loved them! Treehouses are so much fun (well, used to be when I could actually climb up to them:) Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is definitely a LOT of T this week, Lyn. I immediately saw the cow mug as soon as I enlarged the desk photo.

    Talk about tree houses. what a treat for the kids of all ages. and that is an ideal place to take the grandson for his birthday, too. Thanks for sharing your tidying, your birthday boxes, your trip to the tree house, and your adorable cow mug with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn. Gotta love that you are making ATCs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tree houses sound fun. I would have loved it as a kid. Love the treat boxes you made. They are so cute. I can well imagine the joy they bring the grandkids. Love your cow cup. You have the best cups. They are always fun. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice treat boxes. They are adorable. And I know no one is going to fall through the net but it must have been distracting to have your picnic table under that. And I did spy that fun cow mug. I love it. Hope you had a wonderful T day and have a good week coming. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed your post. I am loving that cow cup.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun post! (I love your pink Ts).
    Those treat boxes are perfect. Your grandies are going to love those.
    I bet you had a great outing to the treehouse place. It makes me want to be 8 again.
    Your moo cup is brilliant!
    Happy belated T-Day,
    Hugs,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your treat boxes and the tree houses! Happy T day Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The treat boxes are so cute. Love the cow mug, too. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies