Wednesday 11 August 2021

What's On Your Worktop Wednesday!? #636

  Well, I knew I'd be late this week, but not this late! Still, I don't think anyone will notice! As always on a What's on Your Worktop Wednesday, my desk is  in a bit of a muddle... so while I tidy up, pop over to Julia's Stamping Ground and join in!

 I'm in the middle of making a box card, so I won't tidy up yet, I think I'll finish the card. There should be a little forest scene inside when I've finished. I have two other sets, plus some stamps and an ink pad that came free with the order about Easter time. You get a template for the box and the dividers,  plus the dies and stamps. I cut it all out, but with my dyslexic brain I just couldn't match up what I had, to the picture instructions! So, I hunted Google and found Joe and Craig on Crafters TV making the  self same box card sets. Easy peasy to make following their video! Only Craig made three cards to my one! Which means I can only get better! (fast forward the vid!)

Here's the card.... not quite finished yet.  Even that tiny butterfly and the flowers and toadstools, had their own dies! There's a fairy and a unicorn set and a bear's birthday party to do yet. Well, that's what's on my WOYWW desk right now! What's on yours? Join in over on the Stamping Ground. Thank you for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Wow. Love the box card Lyn. Hopefully you will share the finished box.
    There's a tantalising glimpse of a gnome hat (or is it a Santa hat?) behind the almost completed box card. Hmmm, love to see what that is going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! I've not made a box card for years! Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are keeping yourself very busy. You had me worrying if I had muddled up the days as it's Thursday here! Have a great one, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely box card Lyn - even if it isn't finished yet. Always useful when you have dies to go with stamps. Thanks for the visits. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! the box card is lovely! so much detail and such cute animals :) I'm back after missing 8 years of WOYWW, need to find my mojo again.

    Have a great week
    April #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your little card is really cute - you are very patient. xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is SOOO cool! I may have to check out the video!
    Have a great week!
    Carol N #20

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box card Lyn bet that was fun to make. Being late is not a problem, you're here now and that's the important thing. Wishing you a very happy belated woyww. Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your box card! It is so adorable. I have never heard of that kind of card. I like it a lot. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least you weren't as late as me...
    Love the box card!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Stay safe and keep well!
    Susan #27
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I admire people who can make box-cards like that... it's awesome Lyn! I just think I don't have the patience to do such a thing. Thanks for stopping by my blog this week, enjoy your weekend! Hug from the Netherlands, Marit #7

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally, I made it! love the box card, really stunning. I agree with the whole patience thing. I would never last thru the whole process. But it's fab for sure. So a late comment for a late post. Perfect!

    Happy so very late WOYWW.
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your box card, Lyn. I've seen Jennifer Macguire doing something similar and saved her instructions but haven't got round to trying it yet. So effective. Thank you for your animal-filled comment this week - hope you had fun with the doggies! Hope you enjoy the Worcester sauce.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous little scene.a belatedly happy WOYWW x Angela #9

    ReplyDelete
  15. I read somewhere that you had trouble accessing my blog. This weeks problem was with Norton, and they responded quickly to my shining, so I hope it was just that! I know a handful of readers have difficulties because of their BT settings as well, but that’s not something I can sort at this end….I hope you don’t go on having trouble. Meanwhile, that box card is just beautiful, I don’t know which i admire more, the colouring and composition that is so natural to you, or your patience…omg those teeny tiny dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies