Tuesday 27 April 2021

One Spinning Dolphin-Wishing you Oceans of Joy!

 

  Hope you're not too borded with the spinning cards yet... I still have a few more to make but I might add something different inbetween them, just so I don't make you too dizzy! Also, I've been wondering how to make a spinning ATC for the WOYWW Swap coming up.... I might have to use something a lot smaller, like a bee or an ant... Or a spider even! Behind the pale blue dolphin (all coloured with my ProMarkers) are some stars, which was a mistake, I took a different stamp of a seahorse, which didn't work, so I covered it up with the dolphin.

Stamps and dies come in a box set from Crafters Companion in lovely purple tissue papers including pattened card (which I've used on the front), papers, cards and envelopes (only the 6x6 envelopes didn't actually fit this card) and three little critters to play with but only one slidder die, or you can just buy one set at a time where you get a different slidder dies with each set. Which is good! (The gold leaf on the card comes from a Sizzix set...it got glued on by mistake, but I liked it!) I also used stickles and a white gell pen, And (at last I found one), a 'Wink of Stella sparkles brush'.

And here's the inside. I used some papers, which came from Papercraft Inspirations some years back, called then, Nautical and Nice, (June 2015!) which you can still download for free HERE (You will have to login) There's anchors and whales as well as boats. 
I was going to do a little video, cos they are so much more fun when they spin and slide!  Maybe on the next one!  That's it! Thank you for stopping by! Hoping to find some...

Challenges 

4 comments:

  1. Love this card so much. I love the ocean scene you created on the card and the inside with boats. Great job my friend! Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Edwina! Don't forget to choose a freebie from my digi store for a lovely card you made using one of my digi's ages ago!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card, inside and out! Thank you for sharing with us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I love the dolphins! Such a gorgeous and fun card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies