Sunday 4 March 2012

This Month Spyder Has Spyed.....

I know I'm sooo late posting my latest Spyder Has Spyed. In fact, I've missed two months! We didn't have a good start to the year (which you can read all about in John's 'The Blog Wot I Wrote) and I didn't have much time to go spying! So, at last here are some cards I've found or been sent links to (Thank you!) If you find any of your fabulous makes here, you've won a digi from my store... Dragonsmoore, Spyder's Other Corner. If there's two of your creations here then you've won two! Email me with your choice and I'll email it/them back to you. dragonsmoore at googlemail dot com

Lee Mae is kept very busy making cards for a charity group called Operation Write Home.

and I was very pleased to send her an extra Birthday Puppy Digi holding a blank card as well as one saying, 'Missing You'
These two cards are fabulous! Click here for OWH Challenge Blog and call in on Lee Mae at
Boxes Of Dogs

How did I miss this one at Cats Craftitvy Corner? made ages ago but I still found it! I love that spider backing paper. Scaredy Cats

I'm sure Gaynor didn't claim her freebie when I spyed this
spooky halloween card at The Glitter Bug


This lovely card was made by Chrissy from Chrissy's Cardland! of course!
and coloured it with pencils. I love the way it 'pops' out!
Chrissy left her tape behind and used 3D foam pads to fix all the layers!


This card was made by Carol from Our Little Inspirations
Carol used Copics and 2 different colours of bakers twine with a pink button. The sentiment is from SNSS Poppies & Greetings.


Susan from Saramar-dreamkeeper coloured this fabulous
card using Promarkers and pencils.

I'm sure New Follower and blogger Av-H from Down Memory Lane
has coloured Fishing Cat in Paint Shop...(I use PaintNet) I love the shading!

This was Susan's first Christmas card of 2012
using water colour pencils and lots of Stickles glitter!


This was Elaine's first card 2012! She coloured
with Promarkers and used a cuttlebug embossing folder.


Theresa made this lovely tag using Busy Bee Bear digi!
Find him over on her Blog Crafts, friends, angels

Lost In Montana and Loving it' made this cat and mouse card for her sister.


Theresa from Theresa's Got To Have Bling made this lovely card using my Potty Puss! Theresa cut off the flowerpot and used a Stamping Up stamp for the pocket, sentiment and flowers.


This Gift tag was made ages ago by Donna but I found it with the help of Google!
Designs By MeMe

AGH!! Had this post in 'draft' for sooo long it posted waaaay back in January!!
So I've reposted it here.
Tip: If you type out your post and leave it for a while don't forget to change the time and date!
Don't forget to email me your freebie choices!
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations and gave me a chance to see some images I have never seen. I feel in love with the birthday mice and just purchased it. It just made me feel good all over. My birthday is March 7 and I'm going to color and post for myself. I might masked the mouse on left I think since it is too myself....hope that is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope things start to improve for you both now
    These makes are all fab and show off your digs well

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lyn for spotting two of my cards ! l enjoyed using your images.Thank you for so many lovely freebies..
    Hugs
    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lyn for spying my card. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lyn for making the puppy's sign different for me! I know he will make someone's day. All of the card creations you have featured are wonderful. Can't wait to make more cards using your images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    oh wow you have been busy, what gorgeous creations, stunning work hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my card. I really like this digi and have printed and colored several of them. They have not made it on to cards yet. I have checked out your other blog and there is so much goodness there that I have a hard time deciding which image I would like. I will email you with a decision in a day or two.
    Thanks for being so generous with your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh blimey - wot a shock yet honour to see "something I made earlier" featured here. Plus the shame in admitting that I had to abandon that blog cos I locked myself out and can't get back in. So,I started a fresh DML blog dropping the H from Av. Incidentally this digi was used for a Valentine my cat sent his anipals on his own twitter account.Blushing now at my totes eccentricity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oops, memory failing me again. No not PhotoShop - I have been using several versions of Paint Shop for many years.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies