Wednesday 11 October 2023

WOYWW #749???

 Morning WOYWW-ERS! What's On Your Work top this Wednesday? Hope you're all doing, so much more exciting things than I am! I'm still in the kitchen. Above I'm adding things to my little filos  (Video last week) and I've almost finished the 'Secret Garden' (papers by Graphic45 a magazine freebie from decades ago!)

 Secret Garden flippy book

 A peek inside
The note book seen here, came with other goodies from Temu, I just 'ruffed' it up a bit more.

 Little pocket freebie seen in the pocket on the right is from VectoriaDesigns. (It's the wrong colour, coz my printer was printing pink!) Small tip....if you use those little die-cut tabs that I've used on the side, they are fine, but if you use them where the pages fold right out, as this does on some of the pages as it turns and goes round the back of the booklet, it would be best to only fix them on just one side, and not the folding side because when you open the page up they do the splits, and they don't like that!

I'm counting this as my Bargain of the week...  12x12 from The Works, £3. Spooky tissue paper from Tesco, £1.50 (will be cheaper next month after Halloween I didn't think she was well, and the heat gun found at the bottom of a large bag filled with crafty stash. Hardly used, given to me by my daughter, Emma as they were moving house last week and decided to have a clear out of some of her's and Niamh's crafty stash. It's so much better than mine. Two speeds, a stand and it's so CLEAN! I will probably give it back once they've settled in.

 Who can spy John?

Yesterday I mowed the lawn to help fill up my green garden bags because I thought it was collection day Tuesday, it wasn't!! That was last week, you mophead! Sigh. I forgot to put the bottle box out...a monthly collection, but that didn't matter, because there wasn't even a jam jar in there. Now, if John was still here, both boxes would've been filled to over flowing, but to be fair, we would've had more visitors to help add to the pile!

  This week, Frances (the Airedale man) who is helping with the bikes popped in to put the blue bike on charge as it's being advertised in the same magazine that John wrote an actical all about when he rebuilt the it from scratch...yes, a bit like Trevor's Broom really, (See, only fools and horses for those who have no idea what that means) Hope that's the right clip...I've had no sound on youtube for ages even though all the volume dials are up full blast! Keep thinking I've gone deaf! And speaking of deaf, because she was; the little hissy-scratchy pussy cat passed away. I took her round to her owner because I just knew she wasn't doing too well, (and the fact that she didn't scratch my arms off as I picked her up, proved that) and a few days later her owner let me know.. So I expect she's now playing with Mr Jinx... Well, I've gone on far longer than I was going to! So that's it from me. Must get on with some card making! Don't forget to pop over to Stamping Ground and join in!  Happy WOYWW! Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Well done on nearly finishing the flippy book! Bargains indeed, i've not been into the Works for a while (not that I really need anything....) Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to walk past the Works, honestly! I failed last week and just look what happened!!
    Loving your pocket books
    Have a good week
    Christine # 17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little books. I did go and watch both YouTube videos. Only Fools and Horses will always be a great show. Sorry to hear about your little visitor, happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you've been busy. I really LOVE those holders and that Secret Garden book.

    You got nice bargains and you will LOVE that heat tool. I have two, but mine are blue.

    Good luck selling John's bike. I hope someone wants it who knows its true value. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great bargain there Lyn and the heat gun having two speeds is useful. What a fabulous little book. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely little books. So sorry your visiting cat has passed on. Beautiful colours on your page this week.
    Catching up today. Have a good week
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I can never pass a Works or a Range without at leat popping in for a look...and often a wee purchase or two. Your flippy flappy floppy booky looks fab and I love watching them progress - I just have to remember to check back for your post cause once I get to the end of the list I sit back and relax. And yet, there you are, at the end... :)

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (8)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't quite tell if my comment disappeared or is lurking in your moderation queue...no matter!

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (8)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Freebies or not, you've really done the G45 papers well, that lil floppy book is lovely! The headline on your blog made me smile again today, the dark corner...and the kitchen, and the hall, and your craft room!!
    Good going with the bike sorting, hard too I expect. The CLEAN of that heat gun is amazing..how do they do it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those books are so charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies