Wednesday 18 October 2023

Take Two. WOYWW!? 750 (with no pictures-yet)

 Bargain of the week

 Morning WOYWW-ERS!
(or goodevening!)I nearly didn't join in this week as I have sooo many  new compucated things for me to do and sort out and they're over flowing my brain# with sooo much fizzzz, I just couldn't THINK! Then, that voice in my head, not sure which one, said, 'What do you want to do??"  'Craft' sez me...'join in with WOYWW and T for Tuedsay'...(which I started...but didn't finish...) So, here I am...BUT THEN!!! Google will not let me download my images unless  I click on 'allow' ....and there's a picture of a cookie.. So I click on ''allow".... and 70million clicks on "allow" later, and it still won't  let me download my pictures...so...I've just paste and copied them...but sometimes, when I do this...I  can't see the pictures!'...Anyway! On wards, I will NOT be beaten! Above, if you can see the picture....I can't, is my bargan of the week, die cut set from a charity shop, it has die cuts for building a frame and...because the thick A4 magnetic sheet is double sided, it has another die set, which might be something to do with making journals, or not...


 Not showing my kitchen mess this week as it's covered in ringbinders overflowing with bills, which I'm trying to sort out but there is a tiny bit of 'crafty stuff' on the little tv table in the living room...(my brother in law would say 'rubbish', and then send for a skip)  I also picked up that Sixix Easter set, never been used... and a metalic 6x6 paper pad from The Works. Meanwhile, I'm still continuing to put my dies and stamps into those plastic packets from Temu. Getting rid of the larger packaging is giving me a tiny bit more storage space.

 Simply Cards and Papercraft mag came yesterday, so I downloaded some Christmas papers. That's it from me....as blogger is now taking an age to  save just one letter! No... it's failed again! 

AGH!!! I've worked out why it won't save...it doesn't like the paste and copy photos! I've re-written the post without the photos, so you'll just have to use your imagination!! See, or maybe not see, you over on Stamping Ground later. I don't think so! 

12 comments:

  1. Sorry Lyn I can't see the pictures either - really frustrating for you. Hope you get to the bottom of the problem. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O had to take them off in the end..they were blank anyway, but blogger was taking an age to save the post and then, not saving it at all.

      Delete
  2. shame you couldn't get the photos loaded, better luck next week! Happy WOYWW and good luck with the bills. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel for you and your continuing problems with blogger. Your problems are different from mine. At least I can load photos. I hope you get to the bottom of the problem soon.

    I hope at some point you will be able to show us your bargain of the week. I would love to see those die sets. Sorry to read you also missed T Tuesday. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am imagining the charity find, I wonder if I have imagined correctly. 🤣. Happy WOYWW. Angela #13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dies by Moonstone, not sure what the other dies are on the other side, but they look like journaling diecuts. plus some die sort of side panel die cuts. all for a couple of quid. I was just as excited by the large A4 double sided magnetic sheet they came with!

      Delete
  5. It's a pain when systems don't work as they should and hope it'd back to how it should be soon. Late today so going round as quick as poss. Take care and happy woyww, Angela x14x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for calling in Angela...can't even load up this weeks freebie!...I was wondering if I just load the image to gofile...people might still be able to save it!..I'll give it a try later...but somehow I still don't think it will let me!

      Delete
  6. Wishing you the best....I think I've been there and more off and on. Seems to be touchy when there is too many photos stored, But it didn't help when I started deleting many. Hope you have a great week end and Enjoy what makes you happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do pay, Google for extra storage....at least that's what I think it's for! after months of not getting into Stamping Ground for some reason, I never found out, and then suddenly was able...maybe this will 'fix itself' in the end!

      Delete
  7. Sorry your photos won't load, where were you trying to download them from? Happy WOYWW! Elle #20, EOTC

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I got part way thru the list last week then got crazy busy so I am trying to pop round to those I think I might have missed and I can see I missed YOU! And I also MISSED you LOL! Love reading your ramblings and seeing what you are up to. Sad about the photos - I do see some so maybe sorted? Who knows? Enjoy your downloaded papers...

    Getting visits in early on DDs Birthday!
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies