Tuesday 10 October 2023

Just In Time For Tea On Tuesday...

 

I'm late, as always but I'm sure it's still Tuesday somewhere in the world. Joining up with Altered Book Lovers trip around the crafting blogs, to see what everyone's been up to. Me? Well I haven't been up to very much at all...just normal boring things. My breakfast (in bed this morning!) is a little different, as there's an egg and tea (no sugar) and my whizzy fruit drink is made up of  a red orange, an apple, raspsberries, blueberries and two kiwi's....that's the fruit of course, and not the Australian army recruits who had 'kiwied up' with their highly polished boots in 1917! (got that bit from wikipedia!) 

The car on the night

 I recieved my car insurance over the weekend and spent most of Saturday and yesterday on the phone as it's over doubled! It seems the accident I had Christmas day evening, ten months ago, which I thought was all done and dusted (where a young person on a small motor bike suddenly decided to swerve across the road in front of me, (before even getting to the traffice lights) colliding with the passenger side of my car,  wrecking her bike and putting the car in the garage for months, has come up with a counter claim, even though the police at the time told me they would not press charges against me as they could clearly see it wasn't my fault. So? We wait for the insurance people lawyers to decide... and because the 'case' is still open, 10 month on, I have to pay full wack on my insurance. I've still got my alarm, which I was given to me after they threathen to 'come round my house'  Hmmm....enough said.

 Snooze time on Mr Jinx's bed

One sad thing this week is, the little hissy, scratchy pusscat who  adopted me, has passed away. She wasn't herself for most of last week and had decided for some reason to move out from under the spare bed, and the shower and my wardrobe, to go live in the green garden bag under the car port. I put a blanket in there and still made sure she had food and water. I did manage to brush her and cut off some of her mangled fur too, but I knew she wasn't right so, out came the big cat/small dog carrier,  I wrapped her in a towel and in she went. Hardly any fuss at all. I took her round to her owners, explaining she really ought to see a vet.

A few days later her owner brought back my carrier and gave me this lovely Cyclamen plant as a thank you for looking after her and told me that Tabs had passed away. So I expect her and Mr Jinx are now chasing moths in cat heaven. I have been doing a few crafty things, but more on them, tomorrow. Happy T stands for Tuesday! Thank you for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. It's been forever since I've had a poached egg and now I want one. Your breakfast looks delicious including the fruit smoothie and your tea.

    Sorry to read about the accident. It sounds like a real nightmare. And equally sad is the poor kitty Tabs that died. Nice of the owners to think of you at least.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely breakfast, smoothie and tea, along with your week with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, hoping to have some better pictures next time!

      Delete
  2. Your food looks amazing. It sounds like it is not such a great time right now with the insurance and the passing of the cats. Sending you some good energy and happy days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I have to pay the full amount and wait to see what the lawers say...but I've been told the other party will most likely be done for fraud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies