Tuesday 3 October 2023

It's Time for T on Tuesday!

  I feel a bit of a fraud this T for Tuesday morning as I can't even show you a picture of my boring breakfast today because I've eaten it...it's all gone! And yes, it's on the ironing board, where I've been crafting.  (I really do need a table) 

I do have a table but it's very heavy, and needs two people to move it. (from Ikea... the table that is, not the people to help move it) but it's in the hall with my printer on it. When it's opened out, if the front door bell goes, I can't get down the hall, unless I crawl under it!  (Not a pretty sight!)😳

It's green bag Tuesday today...nothing to do with green Tea...just garden rubbish. Really pleased that I managed to fill both the bags before the bin men arrived.

 

 The little lodger cat has be sleeping in one of the greenbags all week... acting really oddly... actually let me brush her and cut some of that matting off. Anyway, I didn't think she was well at all, so, I quickly picked her up (not too much screeching and scratching) and put her in one of my big cat/dog carriers and took her round to her owners. Not heard anything back yet. Hope she's ok. So...while we're in the garden...

These roses have been here for decades (replanted when we first moved in) and still going strong) They're a bit tall so I need a ladder and the long-armed pruner to cut them down. (I don't like ladders!)and me and the long armed-pruner quite often have arguments!

Here's my 'bargain of the week', bought for £10 at the local charity warehouse, as I said last week, always worth a look. (Still no sign of the charity craft shop coming back though) I have been crafting...made two cards, more on them later in the week. Also made these little pocket booklets thingies, using pages from an old 'Tree' book. 

 

  I've made these before using normal double-sided crafting paper for one of the What's On Your Worktop ATC's swaps.

 

 

Then they only had two pockets for the ATC's but these 'tree' ones have four small corner pockets  or tucks and a larger one at the back...I used washi-tape to strengthen the fold where the book strings were, but then had an idea to stick in another layer of tree pictures, making the whole thing a lot stronger. I think I might make belly bands for these too. Well, that's it I think!

I'll finish off with, some hot chocolate and Bourbon biscuits! Hope you have a great T day...it's actually time for my T now! Where does the Time Go? Thank you for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, you got me at cocoa and bourbon biscuits. There are lots of great biscuits in Germany, but NO bourbons. Can you imagine a life without bourbons.? I much enjoyed your fun post, and your bargain is fantastic, wow - great buy. Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bourbon, I could eat the whole packet in one go!

      Delete
  2. You are making me very hungry. I especially like the hot chocolate and cookies.

    You've had a busy week, including getting the green bags filled, doing some art, making ATC holders, and fussing over a kitten. Thanks for sharing your week and your drinks with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done a lot of crafting on my iron board before. A table is much more sturdy-smile. I hope the kitty is OK. And I hope it was a great T day, even if you already finished your breakfast by the time you posted. smile again. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun look at what you are up to, Lyn. Loved seeing a glimpse into your creativity and creations - all very cool! Cute kitty - hope they take care of her. Very fab looking cups you have shared. I would love to try a bourbon biscuit! Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like both of those mugs. Your rose is gorgeous!

    Happy T Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you documented your day. Crawling under the table to get to the door made me laugh. Sounds exactly what I would do. I hope the kitty is ok and the rose is so pretty. You have been industrious making the wonderful tree booklets. You deserve the hot chocolate and cookies. My eyes turned green when I saw your mug! Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh ! How I would love a hot chocolate and bourbon biscuits! Your tree booklets look fabulous - you've been very busy with everything. Hope your lodger cat is okay. Sorry for the late visit. Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies