Tuesday 26 September 2023

Always Freebies-another 12x12 cover up!

 Not sure this'll work very well as an always freebie. I can't get the picture straight! I seem to be into this covering unloved 12x12s with anything to hand at the moment. It's easy and stops you thinking about things you don't need to think about!  (or perhaps you do, but don't want to!) This one has got old book papers, coffee stained papers, even a passage from one of my own stories. A Tesco Cookie bag, washi tape, shopping list butterflies, old scraps, drawer liner music paper, stickers...it might be useful to some one! Let me know what you think! Thank you for stopping by!

Update....I have since copied the photo above and saved it to my laptop, sliced off the black bits and made the picture the same size and then, printed it and it came out as a whole picture at 71/4 by 71x4 inches

5 comments:

  1. There's a lot going on with that paper. I think it would make a great background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just printed it off and it came out smaller but all there, so will have a play later@

      Delete
    2. I agree with you. I'm sure that I will use it some time in the future.
      Thanks Lyn for sharing.

      Delete
  2. You are meticulous! Thank you for sharing with us. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your background. I will have to switch to my laptop to download it. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies