Tuesday 26 September 2023

A Months worth of T for Tuesdays!

 

T stands For Tuesday! This is this weeks breakfast after pushing back some bits of crafting stuff. No blueberries...so I added an apple with the banana, grapes, blackberries and raspberries. In the background is my new bag for my pills, some Poundland foampads and that brownish flowery paper (which I'm keeping to craft with) is what was wrapped around some flowers.

Banana,grapes, blackberries, water melon

 Well, I had the pictures so...as I said before. life, rabbits, dogs, gardening and mowing got in the way. So!? Let's catch up! I really wanted to join in with Altered books T For Tuesday and did start early...only my laptop sez no...it coudn't find who I was, the little devil, just too darn lazy to do any work I'm guessing, although I did keep it up late into the night doing downloads and other crafty stuff, so, it could be just...tired. First pictures are breakfast from a few weeks back up until today...but as I've said before, are a bit boring, same ol same really, so just scroll down til you see something that catches your eye...or 'hop'-fully not.

One of the 8 rabbits

That could be painful. I know, because one of those rabbits scratched my face and caught my eye lid, neck and lip last week. I have war wounds everywhere, honest! Ouch! Don't worry. No pictures of that...just one for the rabbits...and another picture of a cinnamon and raisin bagel! (I think I'm going to have one of them now!)

Last week there were also dogs...so here they are!

Off out for a run! 'Where we goin' Lyn, we've never bin in one of these before!?' And then later...Fun in the river with Duke and Dexter.

I'd
just had a pot plant from a neighbour (seen in the back ground) who'd remembered it was John's anniversary...still can't believe it's been a year...

but  then a crafty haul arrived, so that was time for tea and biscuits! 

Pot plant. Not sure what's it's called, so I've named her Florence.

I try my hardest NOT to buy these biscuits, but they are sooo yummy and the people, (I look after their cat) always leave me a couple of packets! Last week when I arrived it looked like the boyfriend cat (seen at the bottom of the post) had been in and they'd had a party!!

  There was a village garden/garage/house sale last weekend about 90 homes joined in. My neighbour put his son's motorbike jacket out so I thought I'd put John's jacket out too. He'd only worn it a couple of times. I was oftered a fiver for it, but seeing it cost about  £170, I said, 'on your bike' but in a nice way! It was really busy and I managed to sell quite a few other things!


Yesterday I went to look around the market in Christchurch. Losts of stalls selling all sorts of goodies!



Of course I had a good look around the charity shops too. My best find this time was this organizer, as new, hidden away under some stuff. I paid £3 for it...looking on line I found one the same for $39.00, not sure what that is in pounds, but it sounds like a bargin to me!

That's it from me I think, just one more thing, a sad note, a few people asked why Little Maisy, my daughter's little puppy, which they'd only had for a few days, had to be put to sleep. 

 They collected her on the Thursday, had booster jabs on Saturday, had the all clear by the vet... but by Sunday they took her back to the vet. It turned out she had a birth defect affecting her esophagus where it had no muscles and therefore she couldn't swallow food or, the blood vessels went round the wrong way and acted like a zip tie. Either way, she couldn't swallow her food and was being constantly sick...

 I know someone will ask....here's the boy friend cat... Known to us as Fat Face (as it was probably him that made that mess above) Real name...The Colonel I believe! Have a great T for Tuesday! Pop over to Bleubeard and Elizabeth and join in!

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Poor you and the battle with the bunny. I suppose all who have pets end up with battle scars at one time or another. I'm not sure, but I think Florence is a kalanchoe. Whatever she is, she looks very pretty. Looks like the kitties know how to throw a wild party, too. Rather than clean up, I'd go for those cookies and tea. Happy T Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your smoothies and I enjoyed seeing the one before it was blended, too.

    Sorry to read about the bunny. I can relate since I have scars from being overly kind to the boys.

    I see CJ has already told you the type plant I also think Florence is. It's a succulent and doesn't require a lot of water.

    Hard to believe some people think they can offer next to nothing and think someone is desperate enough to take it. I remember one time I put a quarter (about 1/4 pound) for something I was selling at a garage sale. The guy tried to get me to go less than that. I was furious, but kept my mouth in check and said NO.

    Looks like you had fun at the stalls and shopping. Great photos of the event. Thanks for sharing your day trip, your fun with the dogs, the bad bunny, the wild cat (grin), and your breakfasts and smoothies with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty rabbit. I had a rabbit as a pet when I was a child. Fun! I like your plant. I had one once, but it didn't like me ;) Sounds like the sale was great fun. I used to go to those a lot, but now I avout temptation lol

    Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy Lyn. And sorry to hear the bunny got you. I hope you heal up soon. Of course that craft stash that arrived might keep you so busy you won't even notice the wounds healing. Smile. And that's too bad about the puppy, but better not to suffer. I hope you had a super T day, enjoy your biscuits and have a great week ahead. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only had one rabbit and it was mean and I had to basically throw food into it. I see people picking up bunnies and loving on them, but after ours was a few months old, he was having no part of that. Stay safe. Love seeing all your treats and fun finds plus all the cute critters. So sad about that puppy.

    Have a good week, happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lyn. Ohhh that darn bunny, hope you are healing. That is so sad about the little puppy. It looks like a nice market. People are always wanting to pay noting for something. When I'm asked if I will take less, I tell them that the price is now, and I add $10.00 to it. I always get, "OH I will pay the price on the tag." Have a very nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the bunny battle sounds like a pet-owner rite of passage. The kitties seem to have mastered the art of wild parties. Cookies and tea over cleanup any day! Happy Belated T Day to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies