Saturday 23 September 2023

It's a washi tape covered 12x12 freebie

  I know, I've been awol for ages...up to my eyebrows in rabbits...which I think I mentioned a little while back. It's the weekend now...so, I've been out a couple of times. My Crafty Craft Charity shop was closed down, so I visited  their main Warehouse, (which sells everything) worth a look in... bought this trolly (including the box) even though it had two screws missing...so I thought, me too! We're a perfect match! 

Anyway...sitting on the loo I had this sudden bright spark of an idea that the screws I'd bought to fix it might just fit the washing line...The original ones have fallen out...coz they can, bad design, so if it's knocked or pulled, the whole thing just falls off the wall....washing and all! 

 Sooo far, touch wood, it's done the trick! And talking of washing... which is why I'm blogging today, is, I've just covered  an unwanted/unloved 12x12 in washi tape, scanned it in and thought maybe one of you out there might find it useful. The original 12x12  I will cut up and add more things to later. These ones have been cut down to a little shorter than an A4 and will be forever freebies... Show me what you do, if you do! Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. Sending you much love and hugs Lynn ❤️🤗 been thinking about you. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tracy, I'm trying to get my mojo working by doing 'other things' hoping to join in next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lyn. It might be just what I need for a project that I am working on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing that's Suze, don't forget to show me what you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I forgot that your page is one of the ones that has decided I'm anonymous now!
      It is for a Design Team project so it won't be uploaded until mid-October but I'll try and remember to leave you a link here once it is.
      Also - I think I just commented on the latest post without adding my name.
      Suze

      Delete
  5. Back again with the link to my project:
    https://craftysuze.blogspot.com/2023/10/true-courage-is-to-keep-traveling-when.html
    Suze

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies