Tuesday 13 June 2023

It's Tuesday and TIME for a Bit of T


This week's been hectic but I am here joining in this week with Elizabeth and Bleubeard's AlteredBook T stands for....whatever you like really!  Above is this mornings breakfast, very boring although there's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes mixed in with the fruit and cardboard tasting grains...it's not that bad. Plus of course...my super zzzzzz=up mixed fruit drink!

 ATC's have arrived! Can't show them to you though, soooo here's a view of the making of mine!

Maisie in the Bluebell woods
   This week, also had quite a few phone calls from Newspapers about Maisie, trapped in the Rapeseed field, last week, where I spent hours and hours calling her.  At one time I was only a short distance from her, but with no bark was unable to find her. She's now safe after Ryan and his drone found her and has been seen in loads of National papers,  so now Crazy Maisie is very famous!

  

  Yesterday was late Hubbies Birthday. Last year on his birthday, we all were zipp flying down in Cornwall and having a marvellous meal at Rick Stein's, and even a hot-tub! (On the roof of the place where we stayed... not in the resturant!) This year...well, I took a little piece of him over on the IOW ferry to the Isle of Wight, as he worked for WightLink until he retired and let the ashes drift off out to sea. Another lovely meal. And a toast to John from...

                                    ...Debbie, John's sister...
Me, posing as I don't usally drink...but I did drink this!

Big Pat my brother in law.... and Emma, my eldest daughter, probably a picture coming later...

                                                     To John....

 

...while we were there, Ray from the Church called me to say John's stone had just been placed...on his birthday...never in a million years did we think, one year on we'd be doing this...

Have a late but very happy Tuesday! Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. I think your breakfast looks delicious and healthy! Your Maisie is adorable!
    I am so sorry about your husband. The pain of loss never goes away but what a wonderful way to remember him.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. The breakfast looks good to me - especially the drink. Glad you found your dog.

    So sorry about the loss of your husband. Great you all toasted him - we all hope people still think of us and celebrate us after we have moved on. Lovely marker and how wonderful you took ashes to a place so meaningful.

    Happy T-day and extra hugz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to read you lost your husband. It sounds like you gave him a nice send off though. And I'm glad Maisie was found. And wow, how is she handling being famous? I hope you had a wonderful T day Spyder. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your breakfast looks good to me. I love bananas and berries, so that would tempt me. I like your mixed fruit smoothie, too.

    Isn't it wonderful that people are so thoughtful and come to the aid of finding a pet? It warmed my heart to see that they cared enough to help find her.

    Glad your ATCs are in the process of being made. I like that you are sneaky and not showing much.

    Nice to see your beautiful face, Lyn. It's amazing that stone was ready on John's birthday. What a surprise and what a lovely way to celebrate his birthday. I know you miss him, but it looks like you were able to celebrate with that bubbly.

    Thanks for sharing your breakfast and smoothie, your ordeal with Maisie, your ATCs in progress, and your birthday celebration with us for T this Tuesday, Sorry I'm late visiting, dear, but it's still Tuesday in my world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast looks good! I must have missed that Maisie doesn’t bark. We never know what’s ahead. Sending love x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss! I am glad to see that you all had a pretty day for your gathering! I am so glad also that they were able to find Maisie! What a beautiful dog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies