Wednesday 22 June 2022

What's On YOUR Worktop Wednesday!? #681! with Zip Wire video

I'm just buzzing!!!! Here's my Work Top for #WOYWW 681 this week Crafty People. No crafting but loads of crafty finds from our time away. So I missed last weeks WOYWW!? as we were away doing silly things in Cornwall celebrating John's Big 0 birthday, like dressing up in Hawaiian shirts and drinking cocktails, swimming and dunking in a bubbling hot tub!  (Never been in one before and if you haven't you must give it a go...of course, getting out again can be a bit of a problem!) And!! We all did the zip wire! Not little Oliver, he was too small and not Big Pat...he was too big! Even Niamh, although she had to wear a weighted vest, zoomed down along side her dad Tom. (and no I didn't pee my pants but I did scream)

Here's family members waiting in the background and Emma and me waiting to go first. Smile at the camera, sez the man and then....

     
AAArgggggggggh! all the way down! Fantastic!

I also got tons of small dies from Crafty places from as little as 11p -13p one was even 3p! All the dies here were way below half price, even papers and lovely card and little journal books. So I had to get them! No more buying crafty stuff untill next year! (Oh...and the Harry Potter mug!)

The wooden cabinet was from The Works. It's going to be something Christmasy. I have Lola staying again and she's going to help me in the garden later. Here's Lola (she was a showgirl) with Big Pat.
Lola with Uncle Pat
 Below, John, washing off the Cornish sand...we swapped the blue car for a metallic white. Happy Birthday John!

 

 That's it from me! Late as always! Have a great week!! Happy WOYWW!? Thank you for stopping by!

17 comments:

  1. Wow, what an awesome fun time you all had! I don't know if I could have done that zip line! Certainly a vacation to remember! OMGoodness, I love Lola, she is a showgirl! Totally my kind of dog! What a sweetie! Thanks for sharing your fun time! Your desk looks like fun too with all of those new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am definitely not that brave - that zip wire looked awfully high up! Lola is a little cutie and she is welcome to stay with us. πŸ™‚ well done with the bargains. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now did that comment disappear? I will check back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whooot whooot what a fab time you all had Lyn πŸ’•πŸ’›πŸ₯°πŸ€Έ buzzing for yoooou as I read 😊from zip wires to bubbling hot tubs tooo celebrations .. haha glad yooou didn't pee your pants ... it looks amazing on the video ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Loving your crafty finds .... just love your desk filled with goodness to be honest πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ Have a fabulous week. Much love and hugs Tracy #10 xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many crafty goodies and so much excitement. Glad you all enjoyed it. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Checking back I see my comments are not here - perhaps Lola ate them! You are so brave to go on that zip wire - definitely not for me! Well done with the bargains. Lola is a real cutie. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Checking back I see my comments are not here - perhaps Lola ate them! You are so brave to go on that zip wire - definitely not for me! Well done with the bargains. Lola is a real cutie. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your crafty goodies you got. Looks like you enjoyed the Zip wire. Sounds like you really enjoyed the hot tub. I like them too. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not sure about the zip wire, but well done you! it looks a very long way! that is one very busy desk! have fun.. Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol, what a fab time you had - how fantastic! Loved the zip wire footage, you mad fools, such fun. And it’s a shame that Big Pat’s name isnt’ Tony, that would have been so neat!
    Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, we're back. It's been a lovely day but very hot but dogs were fine as they wore their cooler coats, I wish they made them for humans. Looks like you've been having fun you crazy people. Lola is absolutely adorable. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  12. They all reappeared - oops 🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete
  13. As the kids say (do they anymore?) Hell to the NO on the freefall. Na, na, na!! But lovely haul of dies. I have been hand-cranking with my Grand Calibur and I think I am at the point I really need to consider some sort of electronic machine. But blimey, some are what I paid for my Cricut (10 years ago LOL!) I might be tempted by a Scan & Cut if I had the space. Ah well....
    Happy WOYWW day!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so glad I came to your blog today - what a fab time I had looking at you on the zip wire. How fab is that! I want to do it.
    Years ago (late 30's - my age not the year) I did a parachute dive and I came a cropper. Smashed up ankle and made a mess of my life as a result - caused all kinds of problems with the hips and back in later years. But I still would do that zip wire because I don't have to land on my feet.
    Wow, it sounds as if you have had a fabulous tie of it, and lots of loving family around you both too. Happy Birthday wishes to the man himself.
    Hugs, Neet 3 xx
    ps I don't have any atc's left over and I am away from home at the moment (much needed R&R) but if you remind me I will make one and do a swap later.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow what an amazing haul. BJ#14

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh you must have a go! They are all so nice and make sure eveything is safe so you just have to 'hang in there' and gooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my! What a week of FUN!!!! I'm afraid of heights, but I would totally do that zip line, love it! Sounds like you are "living the life" as they say! And what a BOUNTIFUL desk! Sorry I'm so late, Lindart #18

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies