Wednesday 29 June 2022

Whats On Your Worktop This Wednesday??#682

 

 As you can see, this week my feet are firmly on the ground, not zip wire flying across the domes of Eden but, instead... I'm here. This is not my normal workbench. It's a glass table in the sunroom of where we are staying, looking after two dogs. I grabbed a few things and thought I'd stamp, colour and diecut crafty bits but not much has happened... yet, well not in a crafty way!  The good news is, I can link up to Stamping Ground where the Queen of WOYWW abides but, on the not so good side, I'm having trouble connecting or commenting with other blogs and even my mailbox where I send my pictures to is being a little bit finicky. Anyway! Onwards!

  The very top picture is looking down over the table, mostly latest magazines and my bamboo for drawing the freebie. I haven't started the Wednesday freebie yet as I have no scanner so I'll have to draw something straight onto the computer... anyone would think it was ticklish the way it jumps about and makes my lines all wiggly! (more wiggly than they normally are) So something simple will be here later! And... here are the dogs. Evie and Maisie....

Everything stops for the grass cutting man! Seconds before they were both barking for England! Even the windows rattled!

"Woo's dat doing dat?"

"Don know... but I could choo dat big tyrer."

"Hmmm, me wanna go at dose orange ear protectors!"

"Wot they then?" 

"Not Sure....could be big squirrel nuts."  

"Tastie!" 

Okay! Time to go. See you all next week in my real craft room! Happy WOYWW!? Thanks for stopping by! Stay Well.

14 comments:

  1. What a lovely room which is so open to the garden - must be nice staying there
    How terrible, you have swapped one problem with the computer for another one. I think bad luck is just following you with technology at the moment. Hope it soon stops!
    Hugs, Neet 11 xx (slept in this morning)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the sweet words you left at my blog the other day.!!! - WOW you are busy and what a great "Desk" you have .. Looking very inspiring. Thank you for sharing!!

    Hugs
    Mariane #19

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, doggies! So cute! And what a lovely garden - I really like that colourful rug as well! I would gladly dog sit there for free! It would be like being on holiday! Wishing you a lovely week! xx zsuzsa #20

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your workspace this week. I think you took some great items with you. I wonder why the dogs stopped barking when the lawn man showed up? Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous room - so light and airy and a beautiful garden to look out on. I love the rug, and the doggies too!
    Hope you have lovely week,
    Diana xx #13

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was admiring the floor. and the view from the window. Great workspace this week - enjoy. Helen #1 (thanks for visiting already)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always good to take some crafting stuff with you when you go away and even better if you are enjoying yourself so much that you don't have time to use them. Wishing you a very happy woyww evening, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a great room! And I love all the green yard! Busy desk (kinda). Have a wonderful week!
    Carol N #22

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful view! Those dogs have great backyard.
    Hope everything settles down when you get home
    Christine # 21

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a very colourful carpet there :). A lovely big garden too. I read a book series by Rebecca Hope (possibly) about a lady that looked after house and pets for owner’s on holiday. Murder was involved, but I sure your stays are much happier 🀣🀣. A belated happy WOYWW. Angela #10

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay I can comment this week. Hope you manage to get your direct to computer drawing sorted Lyn. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! Your doggies! Lucky them to have a sunny room like that - and lucky you having someone to take care of all that green! Love the rug - great colours.
    Happy WOYWW next-day!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well dang - where did my comment go? Oh well - love the dogs, love the rug, and lucky you to have a gardener (brief version LOL!)
    Happy WOYWW next-day!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning view out into the garden Lynn πŸ’› hellooo to Evie and Maisie too 🐢🐢 barking ... those two ... I don't believe you πŸΆπŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ™ƒwee angels. Your zest for life is always a joy to read ... you always have so much to look at and the way you write makes me smile wide every time ... you're a treasure ⭐ So sorry I'm running late this week. Wishing yooou the best of days ahead with much love and hugs Tracy #14 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies