Sunday 12 June 2022

HApPy BiRtHdAy JoHN!

 

Yay, at last the BIG 0 Birthday has arrived....we're not here so this is on timer. Hopefully.  If I did yesterday what I was supposed to do yesterday and didn't pee my pants or turn grey over night, there might be pictures later!  

Anyway...here's the birthday card, I'm not sure what it's called. I thought I read it was a fun fold gate card....but it isn't a gate card, is it. No. I think, what 'appened was... I started watching one youtube tutorial - nipped to the loo- came back and unbeknown to me, another tutorial had started!  It's coggs again...I like using coggs. I'm not loving this card. I loved last years card and the year befores...and even the year before that and  waaay back to 2014... There's something...missing... 

Closed and lying flat
 Yes...I kept misplacing coggs...and losing the dies and that heart is the wrong colour! but something else...A few mice woulda livened it up abit! Then...looking at these pictures...

I spotted the lost cogg and the bit of purple tape stuck to the back! How long had that been there when I was hunting for it!?

I did start making this card a while back in purple (it looks blue but it's purple) using 180gsm card from Hobby Craft, lovely colour but it was too flimsy, so I chose CenturaPearl, 310gsm Snow White with a hint of Gold from  Crafters Companion, nice. I added all the toppers and bits but the card was still a bit 'bendy' so I hunted out the purple card I'd already cut out and scored and added that to the back too.  There's room to write something and look! There's that missing cogg again! I must be going blind! It's been hanging there all this time! That's it for now, I'll try and add challences when I get back! Keep on crafting, catch up later! Thank you for stopping by! 

Challenges

 Craftinghappinesschallenges june-anything-goes

 ttcrd.blogspot.june challenge- anything goes.

 Pennyschallenges-using paper

 Avenue613-june-Anything goes/ (let it all hang out).

- TOP ROCKER for the week of 06/25/2022
613 Avenue Create

 Creativefingers challenge-Anything goes

9 comments:

  1. What a showstopper of a card! Absolutely gorgeous! Happy Birthday to John! Hope you're having some great times celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! Love it a lot. I hope John likes it too. Have a good weekend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sense of humor Lyn. This card is definitely a mantel sitter. Simply gorgeous. Thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana Forrest DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely birthday card. Nicely designed. Great card for a male.
    Thank you form joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely birthday card. Great card for a guy.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 06/25/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!  You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 07/02/2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies