Wednesday 1 June 2022

Whats On Your Worktop WEdnesday!? # 678

Morning! It's sunny here for another visit to Stamping Ground. I think I got round everyone last week, even if I didn't comment but I will! Here's this weeks crafty space, playing with a set from Lawn Fawn. Haven't done much crafting, as trying to keep 'tidy' as have dogs staying and they eat anything!

Last week. On the little table in the living room.
 And this peek from last week ... is now looking a bit like this...

 I can't show you it all until later in June. Happy June by the way! No more ATC's have arrived to show... 

UPDATE*** Sylvia's has just arrived!! All the way from USA!!  Thank you Sylvia! Super! I thought for a few minutes I'd missed sending her one, but I hadn't... Here's  Sylvia's ATC's.... The other's should be here by next week so I'll share them all again then.

Sylvia's ATC
Anyone wanting to share my 'second addition', or would just like one-non sharing-or an emailed one, just let me know! dragonsmooreatgmaildotcom. That's all I have time for today!  Freebie is HERE. Stay Safe.  Happy WOYWW!?

14 comments:

  1. Well that looks pretty spectacular! I'll be watching in June to see the full reveal. Just lovely!
    Happy late start WOYWW
    Mary Anne (7)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours in your project! Looking forward to seeing it all x Happy WOYWW. Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love that finished card Lyn. The latest looks as if it will be fun too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #9

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chuckling away to myself here - looked at those tree trunks and thought they were monsters - gotta get some new glasses!! Love the colours in that final card. Have a great week, Cindy #17

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same! Add a big eye and a roaring mouth with pointy teeth and you have a monster!

      Delete
  5. Helloooo Lynn 🀸‍♀️πŸ€—πŸ™ƒ looooving what you're sneaky peek is tirning intooo πŸ‚πŸ’•πŸ‚ toooo the most adoreable teeny tiny birdhouse and toadstool in the forst photiv😍 I may have swooooned!! I was lucky to receive one of Sylvia's gorgeous ATC's tooo 🀸‍♀️⭐πŸ€—πŸ’• happppppy days. Wishing you a fabulous week ahead,much love and hugs winging your way Tracy #11 xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The June project is looking beautiful.... I'm late, fell asleep when I got home from work... bubbles for the Jubilee this afternoon.... Happy Woyww Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see you received mine. NOW if I can locate where my grand daughters card and money went I'll be a happy camper. seems out of country gets there and within the US it just sits somewhere....totally lost faith in our system of PART TIME workers. IT AIN'T working .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those little tree houses they are so sweet. Great choice of colours for the die cuts too. gorgeous. Have a lovely woyww and a creative week too. Hugs Angela x6x

    ReplyDelete
  9. that card is amazing well done, , Take care and stay safe,

    Lilian B #13

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there. I'm late, so what's new? Lol Love the sneaky peek. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My die sets I'd like! Love the tree house and leaves, going to have to google those. Thanks for the visit BJ#12

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love seeing your creations. Love the card. Your ATC you received is so cute. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies