Tuesday 6 June 2023

A Time For Tea Post! And about time too!

Hello crafty tea lovers of all things altered!  I've made time to join in today, so hope to see some of you later over on Bleubeard and Elizabeth's  (https://alteredbooklover.blogspot.com/ )Blog.The above picture also shows my mixed up fruit drink, yep, any fruit I have goes into the ZZZZZzzzzz to get squished up. Loverly!

Choc biccies and fruit squash

  I haven't really been in my craft room crafting since last year but, have other areas, like the kitchen and living room, the hall... and often the bedrooms too! Above is my kitchen mess, a tiny hint of my forth coming ATC's. Elizabeth kindly sent me an invite to join in and teamed me up with the lovely Jo! (So I'd better get my skates on!... actually no... I'll never stay off the floor wearing skates!

  I know I have not been blogging, every day like I used to a thousand years ago but honestly, I should not be climbing out of ditches that are deeper than I am tall or!!! Getting motor bikes MOTed or going down the tip. (gotta be there tomorrow morning, early. I have my permit and my slot number, ready!) If they don't let me in this time, I will just sit there and cry!! 😢😢😢 

I Just love this castle! For my belated birthday (another 0 nearer the double 00's ) I took the grandkiddies and my daughter to Harry Potter. I was very naughty and bought a Gryffindor Jacket...Hmmm, nuff said!  (Ollie bought a puppet owl and Niamah bought a smaller owl) I've only just realised, it's my mum's birthday today...so I'll be nipping up to the church later too. That's it for now. Thank you for stopping by!   

PS. Download my freebie Toad Stool digi, before it disappears HERE

7 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I hope they let you into the dump as they should have.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Harry Potter is the best choice of all. And a Gryffindor jacket - sigh! I want one, too! Have fun at the dump, it's like that here, if too many people are there they don't let you in, grrrrr! Great to see you again, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fruit smoothie looks so very delicious. And healthy, too.

    Sorry, Lyn. I am NOT a HP fan and hiave never ead one of the books or seen a movie. Sadly, the jacket reference is lost on me. However, I love the looks of that castle.

    Thanks for sharing your smoothie, those awesome plants, and your castle trip with the grand children with u8s for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Harry Potter here Lyn! So so green with envy here! Happy happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Deb - I am a huge Harry Potter fan so I know you had fun and I love that you got a jacket. Great looking smoothie - I have been making a lot of them lately too. Sounds like you are doing lots of fun stuff! Happy T-day a bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your potted plants are SO lovely and they castle is magnificent.
    What a fun birthday!
    I know what you mean, sometimes our hobbies get put aside while we deal with life. Hope you find time to get back to your craft room soon.
    Happy Belated Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Harry Potter -sigh - ! Goodness knows how many times have watched the films.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies