Wednesday 14 June 2023

WhAts ON YOUR WOrkTop THis WedNEsdaY? #731

 I'll tell you in a minute!

Morning! Happpy WOYWW!? (Stamping Ground)What have you been up to? Well, if you popped in last week and saw the video of Maisie lost in the rapeseed, you'd know all about it as its been in papers and you may've even seen it all on TV. Crazy week. So  glad she was found (with a drone) ! Video on last weeks WOYWW

 Now, on my workbench this week is a little bit more interesting than last-because I recieved an ATC earlier on from Susan all the way from Australia! I quickly took the stamp off the envelope, coz it's lovely, (Our post offices never seem to have 'nice' stamps any more) and took a picture of the ATC so I'd have it ready for today. That's it above and below! But then, the guys coming to work on John's bikes are coming any minute now...so I might disappear.

I've pushed everything back...The piles are very high and toppling! Trying to hide what I'm trying to do... (just incase it all goes down the drain).
 

Yes, it is a Nutella jar but what is in it!? no it's not something out of Harry Potter but I know some of you will know. It's a jar filled with equal parts white vinagar and water, and added with old rusty nails, strews and bits of whatever... and left for a few days to muster and  the liquid is used to, stain your papers. Just like tea and coffee...but a little different. And you can't drink it ...just so you know! Right! I'm late posting, as the guys sorting out John's bikes have only just gone. They washed and shined the 650cc and added petrol and mangaged to get the 200cc off the ramp that was blocking the way into the garage, and put its battery on charge. Most of the tools are going off to some charity, so now the guys have gone,  I'm going to have some lunch dinner! Have a great week and if you can link me to Stamping Ground I'll love you for ever! Thank you for stopping by! UP Date, thank you Julia has linked me...

PS_AND!!!! I've found away to link! I sent my spyders corner.web address to my email...copy it using email on phone and paste that into Stamping Grounds Mr Linky (Just incase there's anyone else who needs to know that!) Have a great Crafty Week!!

9 comments:

  1. What a circuitous way to have to link at Julia's. Bless her for linking you, though. Seems I was just here visiting you, too (grin).

    Goodness. I can't wait to see what rusty bits you have created and what you will be using them for. I LOVE rust and I wonder if it has anything to do with paper or fabric.

    I also like that postage stamp from Australia. I suspect it will find its way into something you create, too. Nice ATC from Susan, too. Happy WOYWW from # 2.

    ReplyDelete



  2. I am glad that you have sorted the link up problem Lyn. That concoction for dying paper sounds interesting. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how I missed about Maisie, or maybe I just have a really bad memory... that's so heartwarming. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have found a way to post. That mixture sounds interesting, I look forward to seeing the resulting papers. Happy WOYWW. Angela #11

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn - so pleased you liked the ATC - and the stamp! WE do have some interesting stamps! Thank you so much for swapping with me in the Anniversary Swap - I was deilghted with your lovely ATCs - and the folder - a design I am going to adapt!!
    Happy WOYWW! Susan #8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning! I did now know how that rust dying was done! Thank you for sharing. Sounds like the bikes are back in order and ready for use. Creative Blessings! Kelly #15

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I was thinking cold-brew coffee, but I was wrong! It sounds like an interesting way to dye paper, I should give it a try someday! I thought I was #16 for a few days, just found out today I was #17 - we must have posted at the same time! I need to remember to refresh before I tell everyone my number. It has happened before! Anyway, you have a very busy desk, and the ATC from Australia is lovely! I didn't hear the story of Maisie, but I'm glad she's safe! I'll have to check out the video. Have a great week, Lindart #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, just saw the video of Maisie! Thank goodness for drones! She would have been near impossible to find otherwise! Lindart

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know why I don't get your posts in my email anymore; I guess when they changed things a while back. Neat way to stain papers! I had never heard of that! So good to see your post!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies