Wednesday 31 May 2023

Happy very late WOYWW!? Maisie in the Maze, (Rapeseed)#730

 Well, I was soooo late even writing a post, and after my adventures yesterday, (Tuesday) I'm soooo flipping tired- I've been wandering round like a zoombie all day. I really didn't think I'd get to finishing a WOYWW post at all ((seeing I still can't link in or get into Stamping Ground at all -unless I turn my wifi off my phone)) so I took a picture anyway... and as you can see...nothing going on there. Aw...I do like my box though, covered in a world map tissue paper from W.H. Smith. There's also wrapping paper to match too.

Anyway, after getting a call from Maisie's owner Tuesday morning (that's Maisie above) that she'd run off the day before and hadn't come back when the other two dogs had! Odd I thought. 'oh and she's wearing the long training lead!'😗"Oh!" sez me, I'm on my way!" It was obvious she was stuck somewhere! Hours of trying to walk through grass up to my waist and  acres of rapeseed feet taller than me and climbing in and out of a ditch that was waaaaay deeper than I thought! Agh!!  and calling at the top of my voice  MAAAAAZZZZIE!!!! COMEON!!! Not a sound. In the end when I got back to the house, I reached for my phone and placed a feed on the local 'Rumour Has it....group. Prof said, 'she wouldn't like that...(his Mrs)'Too late,' sez me 'it's done,' . And minutes later there were people answering my feed and I explaned where she probably was... and a lovely lady answered, "My Hubby has a drone...I'll send him down as soon as he's home from work..." Ryan and daughter Ivy arrived shortly after and hovered his drone over the fields.  I yelled my head off, it was so loud that there was even an echo and!!? A BARK!! ...Well to cut a long story short.. and after recharging the drone it later took off over the second field of thick growing rapeseed. The one I virtually got trapped in and had to climb into a ditch to get out just hours before (I'm too old for this!)  And with drone hovering high above, skilled Ryan spyed a cluster of rapeseed and zoomed in to see Maisie  stuck in the middle!

Without the help of  Ryan and his drone, (Ryan Mullen) we would've never found Maisie, The rapeseed was well over our heads. You can see tracks...but you still had to fight your way through. With little Ivy,(Ryan's daughter) on his shoulders, she was the first to see Maisie!  How brilliant are people, coming to help at the drop of a hat! (or in this case, drone!)  Just to add another note here. People are saying that Rapeseed is toxic to dogs...well, if they eat it they might get a bit sick, but no, it is not harmful to dogs.(see link)

Well, that's it for now, if you want to go see what real crafters are up to right now... pop over to Stamping Ground and join in...Next post...after the freebie...a bit of Harry Potter....if it lets me load pictures!

Well, it doesn't look as though anyone has linked me to Stamping Ground, so I'm Mrs 'No Friends 😞 https://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/2023/05/happy-very-late-woyww-maisie-in-maze.html

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to have missed you last week. What a kind person to use his drone to find Maisie. I bet she was happy to be found. Assuring you are definitely not Mrs No Friends xx Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angela! This was my worst WOYWW week ever! That tiny little drone was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn! I hope you don't mind if I share this story on facebook. I think this would be a wonderful story to share, and also a great way to hunt for lost pets! Thank you to you and your friends for working so hard to save this sweet dog! What a blessing you are!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies