Wednesday 24 May 2023

WOYWW!? #729 Happy Post-ATC's!

 Lovely ATC's from Crfters so far!

   OK! It's 'more ATC time' and a look at my Happy Mail from the last few days, from WOYWW crafters celebrating WOYWW 14th Anniversary, which was, of course last week. (Helen, BJ, Julia plus the badge, Caro,Tracy, Mary Anne) Thank You! And....I am still locked out of Stamping Ground so can't link here, or over there either. (@?£&*@!!) I'm hoping someone can link me if they see this post. 

These have all gone off

Thank you to Julia for linking me last week. Still having problems adding pictures... so I'm saving them to the laptop and then using copy and paste to get them in here, such fun! Not. Sorry for any smelling mistakes. Being dyslexic I use my phone to help me to spell and yes...that's another thing that no longer works! 

2nd addition being made
 I ran out of the 'crafters cats', (and the world) so have made some more. They are a little bit different from the first ones, as I forgot how I made them...(small brain...sometimes called Brian...) There's still some left if anyone wants one...and if you still haven't got yours, please let me know! I used Tim Holtz Snarky Cats as Crafter's cats... at one point the

 They ended up looking like this...
'world' was just a circle cut from a map and I tried to make the thingy to put it on, then, as if by magic Brian (AKA Brain) remembered I had a die-cut and  stamp set from Hobby Craft (which was in a sale for about 30p!) then used a watery paper from The Works to make it look like 'sea' and it turned out looking so much better. It's nearly 3 in the morning, so I'd better get going! Tomorrow, (today) someone's coming to sort John's motorbikes out, ready to take to the MOT centre for me. (One of them is vintage so doesn't need either, but the DVLA still keep sending me threatening letters!!!) On Friday we, me Daughter and grandkiddies are off to  Harry Potter! Did it a decade ago, so time to do it again!
Happy WOYWW everyone, hope to see you all later...Thank you for stopping by.
Ps...If Someone could LINK me over on Stamping Ground, PLEASE
https://spyder-spyderscorner.blogspot.com/2023/05/woyww-729-happy-post-atcs.html    I would love you forever! Honest!

10 comments:

  1. Shame about your lock-out, but also man, your comment form took AGES to load, I mean literally minutes. Very odd. Your ATCs look lovely and like they are not all identical. Be interested to see what you think of HP world, I've had mixed reviews, but Darling Daughter is not a big HP fan so we nver made the effort.
    Happy WOYWW, on the way to 15!
    Mary Anne (2)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of ATCs there.
    Hope all goes well with the bikes, I only have Peter's shed . . . still as it was two years ago . . .
    Do hope you can get this linking up sorted, and soon.
    Have a good week
    Christine #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ATCs and that the cats are all a little different - I find it much more interesting in the making if I vary them slightly - might be a short attention span on my part!
    I hope you have a good week and enjoy Harry Potter world - I've never been but my nephews have loved it over the years - gift shop is expensive and pocket money doesn't go very far at all but that was their only gripe!!
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your request at Annie's (Wipso's) blog and came by to link you. However, I see someone kindly already did that. You got some great ATCs, but I really LOVE yours. I hope you can work blogger out soon. Happy WOYWW from #4.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lyn, great collection of ATCs and love the ones you've made too. Hope you enjoy your day out too. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATCs, both your own and ones you received. Enjoy your day at Harry Potter world. Have you tried logging out of Google and back in?
    Take care and happy WOYWW
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 9 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lot of talent we have in our group and how lovely to have received so much of it.
    Hugs,
    Annie x #7

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay finally, I have managed to load your blog and get the comment bar up - happy dance. Gosh you are having quite a few tech issues, I wonder what is causing it all??? Glad it's not just me up in the early hours crafting LOL Amazing ATC's Hugs BJ#17

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh have fun at Harry Potter all of you. Such a great collection of ATCs. Love those Snarky Cats. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Angela Crafting With JackThursday, May 25, 2023

    Great ATCs. I have been having trouble with Stamping Ground site. I don’t want to speak too soon, but increasing parental controls to 18 plus seems to have worked. It only took me an hour with EE to get it done🙄. The terrible signal here might have had something to do with that. Worth trying anyway. Have a great week. Angela #19

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies