Wednesday 31 August 2022

WOYWW!? #691

Happy WOYWW!? Everyone. I hoping to join in with Stamping Ground's Wednesday Blog ... but, I can't get in so it'll probably be closer to Thursday! I am getting really fed up with the  pop up telling me, 'We can't find that website, try again later...' I'm tempted to fire up my old computer but I might be breaking a few environmentle rules ....diffinitely mentle ones anyway! At least I managed to load up the freebie this morning. Here is... my crafty work bench. At the moment I'm working on a 'box' birthday card.

I've put my Promarkers back where they were but on a slightly wider bit of wood, which was a bit scruffy, so I covered it in wallpaper, It's still balanced on coffee tins. I will at some point put my wooden stamps back on the shelf over my bench. I've missed them!

I have added a small magnetic strip to the shelf, to add a few small die-cuts waiting to be put away. I'm still converting cat food boxes into Promarkers holders, or little poke holes for 'things' and, cut a different way, into little drawers to hold small things that normally fall off the shelf. You can just see at the bottom of the picture my Adorable SCOREBOARD  ponking out, (I keep my glass mat under there too) I have two now, a quick visit to The Crafty Charity shop and I spied a purple one... no bone folder though, so I got that even cheaper. It's in better condition than my pink one. Also got an old (but new) Sizzix  whole alphabet die for 50p. Hope to get round most of you this week, if and when I can get in, so see you then!  Have a great WOYWW!? or should that be WOYWT? Thank you for popping by.

7 comments:

  1. Love your collection of pens Lyn and how you have everything organised. Great haul from the craft charity shop again. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #15

    ReplyDelete
  2. How organised your desk looks! I love your re-use of coffee and cat food tins. I hope you resolve your IT issues
    Take care
    Hugs
    Lynnecrafts 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn. Thanks for already visiting! Yup... I luuurve my mica infused floor! It looks so great when the sun is shining, just little pinpricks of shimmer. Fabulous - now, don't tell anyone... but... I'm putting the same flooring in the study! Yay!!
    There's a busy desk today - I missed the end of the line when I first read your post and thought you said you were working on a box!! Oh dear, I am really am losing the plot.
    The Craft Charity Shop... now that sounds like my kind of place... where is it:-)
    I like the idea of that small magnetic strip!! Well thought.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great storage for your pens - mine are just stuffed in a drawer but then I don't use them very often! xx Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very belated happy WOYWW! Am in the middle of a sort out myself, I love boxes and tins and jars/mugs/jugs anything to keep a few items in, but it has got out of hand. I hope I will be done before Wednesday. At least I could take a photograph of a tidy room! I had to laugh about the chicken feet. My husband decided to treat the dogs to pig ears, - they just looked at them and walked away🙄. Angela #17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy WOYWW - better late than never. I was just doing a last sweep to make sure I hadn't missed anyone! I hope you get your stamps back where you want them! Take care. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helloooo Lyn,I'm reeeeeally late 😊 so sorry!! Loooooving your pen storage ... so organised you are ⭐ hoping the Internet goes smoothly for yoooou this week 🙏loooving the keek at your box card 🤩and all the nooks and crannies ... fabuuuulous desk it is 🌈🤸💕💛❤🤩 look forward toooo seeing today's ( once I've been toooo bed lol) big hugs always Tracy xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies