Wednesday 10 August 2022

Happy Birthday Oliver. Card Number Two. A Tri Fold Card.


 Here's  Oliver's second card I made for his birthday. I've called him Ollie the Owl of course.This  die set, along with matching stamps is designed to go with aTri-fold card,  is by Crafter's Companion, which I'm happy to say was waaay less than half price (£2.20) at The Range and seeing all you get are the frames with a little bit of the owls outline, that's about right!  I would've been a little peeved at paying over £9 for them! (I also bagged a giraffe over the edge set from the Crafty Charity shop for 50p, worth it even if one thing was missing)  

 I swapped the heart in his 'wing' for a birthday pressy. Coloured in Promarkers and used papers from my stash from years ago, called Abstract Prints by the then Dovecraft.

The Happy Birthday die, the party word and party hats and the Banner dies were from The Range and were also well below half price. Yay!

   The paper on the right in this picture above came from a 6x6 paper pad called 'Neighourwood' Another one I love and just haven't wanted to 'cut into it'  But I will! I added it to cover the inside 'window' with some foiled leaves card so you couldn't see the sentiment through it. 

This is the back. I've made a 'pocket' with  a secret message, telling Oliver to say the secret code, which was 'I'm Ollie Owl', and nanny, me, would give him some birthday money! I loved making this card  and it would be very easy to make another using other animals in my stash! My only 'thing' was, I wish it had a whole die for the owls as well. As it was, you could only die cut the owls heads and then fussy cut the rest of them to fit onto the card.

That's it from me! Thank you for stopping by. 

 Challenges

Pennyschallenges.challenge 527 Anything goes

Cardsgalorechallenges-august-Anything Goes.

Craftycalendarchallenge.-august-Anything Goes

Lilpatchofcraftyfriends-Anything Goes

Cinspirations.-august Anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Another fab card.Oliver is a lucky boy. I hope he has a wonderful birthday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies