Wednesday 17 August 2022

What's On Your Worktop this Wednesday!? #689

 

Happy WOYWW!?  Hope you are all fit and crafty! Well, not a lot as I'm still sorting from last week and the week before and the week we...oh never mind! Time is running too fast today and I don't think I'll ever catch up! So, this is what I've been doing... exciting isn't it! I have at last added labels to my red cabinet, which was my bargain of the week from a charity warehouse. Seeing they are anything up to £90 odd pounds, I got this for £15, filled with mostly card and papers of many colours. 

Weeks, no months or even years ago...I was going to make pen holders for my Promarkers  out of cat food boxes. I now have loads of the boxes saved up. There was a bit of measuring involved. I then made smaller long Promarker size boxes, twelve to each cat box, so I now have 48 Promarkers in place. Hubby heard me moaning, that,  'This is going to take me ages!!' When he said, 'How much are the storge cases anyway-order them on Amazon and they'll be here the next day...' so he ordered me some and they were! Love him!  They're by Spectrum Noir. A little bit flimsy but they're not going anywhere, so should be okay. Unless the shelf they're on, falls down. I had to lower it a tad, so the bottom support, isn't supported just bungled up with old  doggie business cards so they have something to lean on... I am going to make some more of my own, so it matches the other side.  

I've also, stuck coloured dots on the end of most of my Promarkers, so I can at least now see what colour I want. I mean, going through piles of Promarkers looking for a Pastel Blue took hair pulling ages!

And the other thing I did, which didn't take so long was, as I haven't that many, I added names to my Tim Holtz Inks. The little shelf they sit in, was from the Garden Nursery. It used to hold little garden note books, turned up on its end, makes a nice little storage unit. Well, it'll do until I can think of something better and it cost nothing.

The other thing was, from last week...another must do job, was getting to my window to clean it! Flies and things get stuck behind the blind and as I'm nearly there, that will be done...I hope, after I've finished here. Then I can get everything off the floor and into some more boxes I've made...

That's it from me. I did manage to get round last week, although couldn't always comment so will be having another go this week too! Happy WOYWW!" Have a great week. Thank you for stopping by. 

PS This weeks free digi is HERE (And last weeks and the weeks before)

8 comments:

  1. Your place looks really well organised today. I think we all have plans to reorganise stuff but the boxes you've made are brilliant and all the labels too. What can I say but well done. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab storage, I hope the pen storage holds up! I never have got round to labelling my Tim inks.. Happy WOYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such organisation! Well done! I have to confess I have been typing for the chap over the road for over 15 years. His writing is really hard to read! We were talking one day and I said I was going to put a card in the Post Office to see if I could earn some money by typing. He asked me how much I was charging and I have been doing it ever since. Happy WOYWW. Angela #5

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know me, I love me some organization LOL! Looks fab. I have to re-label my inks because they are so faded the colours are in no way true. And markers? I am SO TEMPTED by the ones that have three colours in one pen but the thought of spending all that for something I mostly already have in maybe a slightly less convenient way makes me crazy. I could be buying NEW stuff instead... Ah the dilemma.
    Happy much cooler WOYWW
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab storage! the boxes and the labels you've made are gorgeous. Helena x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I do love a storage and organisation post!! I think hubby did a great thing there ordering the storage boxes - I have some and they work fine! Someone just gifted me a load of alcohol pens so I spent a day getting them into my storage by removing all the old ones that were, frankly dead. So satisfying!! Really must do some colouring lol. Have a good week, love n hugs Cindy #11

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bliss. Nothing like an eye level sweep of colour in my opinion, and your pen storage does it for me! How sweet of hubby too. I agree, doesn’t look as if it’s going anywhere! Also like the ink pad storage, labelling them will save you too, so I think you’re really firing on all organisational cylinders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a smart hubby! Seems as if a lot of us tackled the heat by staying indoors and doing serious organizing. I'll show quick pics on my blog next week of my marker storage as well as link to a gal on YouTube with a fab TH ink pad storage and how I'm going to modify it. Creative Blessings! Kelly #15

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies