Monday 23 May 2022

Tom's Finished Pop up Box Birthday Card

 I was going to add a birthday number....but the card wasn't big enough for that! At last, Tom's card is finished, although, with this type of fold away box card you (meaning me) can go on adding things forever! After a lovely day exploring gardens and houses and having a picnic, we took it over to him along with some birthday money, never know quite what to buy, apart from a house, car, a superzonic racing bike, some rock climbing shorts or anything StarWars. 

The Card.  This one with fit into a six and a half square envelope, as I went over a bit, but you can make them any size and shape.  There's loads of "how to make"  on YouTube. Sam Calcott has this one  and here's one that's very easy and this one and many more. I've added toppers to all my panels, but that's up to you.

Most of the sporting stamps I used came from Creative Stamping magagazine, #92 (Jan 2021) The peeping cat above came from  Crafter's Companion...

 and this other cat is from their 'Smitten as a Kitten', Penny Slider Cards set.(Love them both!) Oh and the mice! Lawn Fawn of course!

Both the  letter die cuts used here and the bearly seen ones in the front were from either The Range, Trago Mills, or Hobby Craft.  (sorry about my gluey thumb!) I coloured everything with my ProMarkers. Any 'Ink overs' I used Vintage Photo, Distress Ink. Anything else was scraps from by stash. The tiny racing bike is from a freebie set, Bike Riding Set by Chantahlia Design...there's tons of freebies over there, go look see!

And, last picture... I made the back look like a door  and added a key hole. That tiny little bow on the cat came from a hangbag set of dies I picked up at the Charity Craft Shop in Lymington for 50p, I also got the matching shoes! Might make another Pop Up Box card  using handbags and shoes!
 
  
 
 Hoping to add this to some Challenges later ...I've just recieved some ATC's I wasn't expecting! How Fab is that... all nine of mine have gone off... so, I'd better get crackin' and make some more!! Thank you for stopping by!
I forgot to add the...
 Challenges
Crafty friends challenge-animals (two cats and some mice)

10 comments:

  1. Just as I thought, amazing. Who wouldn't love a card like this. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is AMAZING! Wow, Wow, and more Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Popup Box card is so adorable! I love it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a special birthday card you created with all these wonderful details and the cat is just adorable! Beautifully done, thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have created a really super masculine card. It's lovely to see you at our Allsorts 13th Birthday celebrations, thanks so much for joining in the fun.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! So many wonderful details on this pop up box. Thanks for taking part in Allsorts 13th birthday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing project - so intricate and so much detail - sorry for the late comment ('pooter issues) but thanks very much for joining in the Allsorts 13th birthday challenge
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful box! Love all the details! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "animals/birds” challenge over at Crafty Friends.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice. I liked mine one too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies