Friday 6 May 2022

Never too late for Some Easter Treats.

 Yes I know, I'm a terrible blogger, I never do what I say I'm going to do! But I thought I'd actually forgotten to take some photos, but luckily I did  and here they are. The Easter milk/picnic cartons houses filled with Easter treats I made for... Easter!

The 'picnic boxes' dies, are from Crafter's Companion long with the rabbits from a different set. The 'grass' die cut is from a Garden set from Made to Surprise, Sam Calcott. The double sided papers are either from Butterfly Kisses (Trim/Dove/Craft) or The Works. The roof on the green house is cut out from a cat food card box. Other dies are from my stash. I also used Vintage Photo to buff up the roof a bit.

The little trellis was cut out from a larger Tonic Studio die. Everything else was from my stash. Colouring was done using ProMarkers.

I also used a white gell pen, plus gold and miri card behind the windows.
This is the back of the box, another rabbit peeking out and of course, evidence of a loft extention!

There was plenty of room inside for lots of chocolate treats! (all gone now I'm affraid...I fancy one of them little eggs right now!)

I cheated a bit on the little boxes and used some favour boxes (from Tescos) left over from my daughter's wedding~over a decade ago! I made about eight of these using mostly freebie papers from Magazines. The boxes come flat packed so before you put them together, you punch a hole in the lid and in the inside flap and then threadle the ribbon through and glue in in place, then pull the lid down to close it. 

I made about another six larger cartons for bigger eggs
but didn't take pictures of them...

In the end, I added the grandkiddies names to the roofs and some fantastic Easter Ribbon around the handles. So, that's all for now... dogs in the morning...so if I survive that, I'll see you all later! Thanks for stopping by.

Challenges

Craftyhazelnuts-patterned paper.

The only thing that isn't patterned paper is Oliver's roof 

Creative Fingers 230-Anything Goes

 incywincydesigns-use die cut or punch

(Made with lots of die-cuts)

Pennyschallenges-520

die-cut-divas.Anything Goes

Cardsgalorechallenges-Anything Goes

Dreamvalleychallenges.-4 legged friends

(four rabbits on each box)

8 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, these are the cutest! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic boxes! So glad you joined us over at Die Cut Divas. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great boxes! Lots of work and lots of cuteness. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are just the cutest boxes! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute gift box with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! What a lovely idea.

    Thanks for joining us at the Incy Wincy Designs Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me again!

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I love them all! I would be happy to get treats in such beautiful little housues!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies