Wednesday 4 May 2022

This weeks WEDNESDAY FREEBIE CLOSED


 Sorry to shout! But Blogger's being a pain!  I thought I'd draw this little dog who featured in my 'Woodley' Cartoons' in freebie papers, and spent about 8 months in The Horse and Hound too, decades ago! He never did have a name... so if you have any ideas, for a dog who loves visiting the pub, riding on tractors, joining in with the round up, saving foxes and chasing anything that will play and run... let me know in the comments. He can't fire a gun though, not even at the Clay Pigeon shoot. 

 


4 comments:

  1. So cute and fun! Thank you so much! Your cartoon is fun too! I can't think of a name for him but he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the image. I know what you mean about Blogger - I wish they wouldn't keep tweaking it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cartoons. I hope he has more adventures. I'm still thinking of a name suggestion. Thanks . Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love this cute image. Thank you so much. Edwina Brown. Playing catch up. I saved this while visiting my brother but I am just now commenting. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies