Wednesday 4 May 2022

May The 4th Be With You On WOYWW #674!

 Morning every one! AGGGH! It's WOYWW  come and join in!. It's nearly Stamping Ground's 13th year!! and I've been caught out trying to 'sort things out' and in the act of dumping more stuff on my bench. We have for the last few days been sorting out Lady Pam's Stuff....I thought I was a hoarder, but little 'Petal' saved EVERYTHING from newspaper cuttings to teacups and china to paper poppy's and all sorts of charity pins- and I found a Twidder!! not Twiglets...but one from decades ago. (Not so nice and thinner, will add a picture later, I'm rushing as my 'VPN' is turning itself off and on and I might not be able to link!) Anyway...it had its effect all this clearing out someones life long keepsakes, wich really weren't keepakes in the end and I cleared out a 35L Really Usefull Box of scrap paper yesterday...it Had to be done, only three shoe boxes and the pile of card behind the door to do next...I'll be back later...(If I can get in!...or out!)  

 I'm back, even if it is nearly tomorrow. We have 'the man' coming to check the internet line into the house later... it's been on off on off all day.

Now, to recap...lookie here this is  what I found under piles of newspaper-cuttings and bits of unfinished sewing at Lady's Pam's house. No need to tell you which one is the 'real' twiddler by Twiglet Jo... but fancy finding one decades old hidden away.

 I was hoping to add a picture of my 'now' bench, as I did manage to clear it but had no time to do anything else and I must make time to do ATC's for Stamping Grounds 13th year Swap next week! Anyway, trading in our car for a newer one tomorrow and then, dogs all over the weekend so no chance to craft...will take laptop and visit you all then! Stay Safe and Keep Crafting! Happy WOYWW!?

This weeks  Freebie is here

13 comments:

  1. Happy Star Wars Day to you as well! I’d like to think I’m Princess Leia but probably more like Jabba the Hutt….. ;-D. You’re doing such a good job with the house clearing especially if she saved everything, hope a lot is getting chucked or recycled. I’ve emailed you re the Cat Bag!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy sorting - something I must do at home or someone will have a headache when I go on to pastures new. Nto q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we crafters are natural born hoarders as well. I know I need to have some kind of clear out, Good luck with the next box, you never know there could be treasure lurking somewhere.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what's going on today with all the problems people are having and hope it gets sorted soon. Well done with all that sorting, sounds like a big job. Wishing you a happy woyww, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoarding? No not me .... lol. We all do it . Glad you managed to link and visit ! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all hoard to some extent, specially crafters who stock up for projects in the future, sometimes overstocking! Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think all crafters keep stuff because it’s bound to be used, only sometimes we forget what we have saved:). Happy WOYWW. Angela #14

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought I was a hoarder until I met Tim! Alex and Tim are awful... Why is it always that the process of tidying causes utter chaos first! Good luck with the rest of the sorting. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#10)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with all that sorting out and I hope you don't get distracted in the way I do with some of the finds. It's never a quick job. Hope your techie problems get fixed soon. Have a great week and stay safe. Elizabeth x #9

    ReplyDelete
  10. good luck with all the sorting love the muffs, hope you tec problem is sorted soon, Take care and stay safe,Lilian B #12

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again! I did email you about the bag using the link on your sidebar, it may have gone into your Spam? Anyway, the info is there, I’m happy to proceed or not!
    LLJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Belated WOYWW. You know that I love decluttering and sorting. Google ‘Swedish Death Cleaning’. It makes a lot of sense. Ali x. #16

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well done on all the sorting! And fancy finding an old twiddler!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #15

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies