Wednesday 23 February 2022

This Weeks, What's On Your Worktop WEdnesDay #664

 I'm late as usual...for WOYWW!? too much to do and not enought time...SO here's my work top, even more trash shoved on the top of last weeks! Nothing done. Arlo the dog came to stay again, Dexter and Duke needed an extra walk...and the two Terrible Airedales, Boudie and Jack needed a baby sitter! I've put my trollydolly thing back in the craft room, as it's really too big to stay in the hall with Arlo playing! So there isn't any crafting! 

And then we found this.... I love it. We, at first thought it was a Prayer Book, probably left over from the War, by Pam's Grandfather or Father...or even her Uncle (who looked after the unexploded bombs!)

 

  It's an amazing little book of cards! Let Us Play...not, Let Us Pray!


And here's what I was doing at seven o'clock this morning! Playing ball with Arlo in the frosty field near me. (And finishing off this weeks freebie!) I will make up with some crafty stuff next week. Honest! Nip over to Stamping Ground and Join in!! Have a Great Week! Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Hope the dogs allow you time to craft this week Lyn. Such a cute little book indeed. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe you get some crafting time - a nice distraction though. the playing cards hidden in that cover are fabulous - I guess it's from when playing cards was frowned on so they had to hide them! Have a good week Helen #9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the old playing card book. I like old things. I see you are quite busy again. Better than being bored. Have a good day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. That book is a wonderful find. Not sure how the game is played with it. Hope you can get to crafting soon x Angela #2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs are great company but they do take over. The little book looks interesting but not sure what you are supposed to do with it, do the cards come out. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x5x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great crafting space you have, and it looks so full of fun crafting toys! That little "let us play' book is amazing! Happy WOYWW #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing little book! You can imagine it not taking up room in a kit bag or uniform pocket! I think the pleasure of the dogs outweighs the crafting for a while, although 7am in the frost would be a stretch for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey! That little card book is amazing! What a find. Are you meant to tear them out? With luck you will find some crafting time, but I bet playing with the pups is nearly as much fun.

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (4)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow 🤩 such a treasured find Lyn,I loooove and adore old books.I wonder how they used it. Loooving your space , I could lose myself in there ... I love being in amongst the family but I doooo miss having all my stash out 😁 Enjoy the fur babies. Senfing hugs your way, be safe. Tracy #23 xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing little book!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #13

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing little book, and Arlo looks like such a perfect lab! Happy belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God bless, Caro xxx (#10)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies