Tuesday 15 February 2022

Time for 'T is for Tuesday'...just!

 Yum! That does look good...and if I hadn't already eaten those cookies...they'd be gone! I'm running late as usual, so I'll be quick! Here's my T for Tuesday post. Actually, no...these first two pictures were last weeks, but I really did run out of time and didn't post in the end. And, as you can see...or not see...no crafting at all! (apart from Hubby's Valentine pop up box seen in the last post)

Out with the dog, Arlo who was staying with us these past couple of weeks,and spotted this bent tree and thought, I'd take a picture and then take another one in the summer to see what the difference is...a lot greener I should think, and most likely some small black cows standing under it in the shade.

 

 Now... this is this weeks pictures. We don't normally buy the ready meals, (because John's a really good cook!) although years back the Tesco meal deals were very good (and you got wine too!) These two food packs were from M&S, and quite honestly, they were horrible!  John chose the Lamb Hot Pot and I had the Chicken in red wine... yuk!  Couldn't eat it. It really was as bad as it looks! 

 Last week wasn't good for us as one of our family passed away and we've been busy doing what you have to do when that happens. Then we were really glad to spend the afternoon chasing balls down on the beach with Arlo. Throw a dog a ball, and you have one very happy dog! We walked along the beach and I ended up having Hot Chocolate and John had a beer, in the cafe on the cliff top. You'll have to imagine that, as I didn't take a picture! Hope you all had a happy T for Tuesday. Visit Altered Booklover where you'll find so much more arty stuff to have a look at!  Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Condolence on the loss of your family member Lyn.
    I like the look of your snack - the meals not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss, Lyn. Thank you for your visit. What a great idea to take a comparison photo of the tree. I should do that.
    I hope you have a better week this week. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete





















  3. Sorry to read you lost a family member. Very sad indeed. My heart goes out to you in this time of sorrow.

    That plate of cookies and hot drinks looks great. Can't say the same for those prepared meals. I can see why you were disappointed.

    Nice to be able to get to the beach and Arlo looks like a fun dog to sit for, too. I look forward to seeing the tree in summer.

    Thanks for sharing your cookies, tea, and Arlo at the beach with us for T this Tuesday, dear Lyn. Hope life gets better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad and busy times but lovely to have a walk with a dog. Very therapeutic. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. We used to have quite a few ready meals but since I bought the Roasting Tin books I've found that it doesn't take much longer to get a meal prepared and then relax while it cooks. It's also given me a love of cooking back and have been trying out quite a few new recipes lately.
    I must say that the plate of biscuits is very tempting but I will try to keep my sugar levels on a straight line! Sorry about your loss of a family member - I can imagine taking a dog to the beach would be a good break! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry the meals were not good but at least you had some great cookies and a great positive attitude despite the loss (so sorry for it). Lovely pictures of the tree and dog (such a wonderful and happy looking dog). Happy T-day and hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sympathies in your loss :(

    That plate of treats would be good right now, for breakfast ;) The tree has a striking shape, doesn't it!

    Happy T Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for the loss in your family!
    That is one unique tree!
    The cookies and sandwich look good; sorry the other plates weren't good. Glad you got to enjoy some time with Arlo on the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry for your loss!Fabulous post, have a great day, stay safe, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear of your loss. Thanks for popping by, you mentioned Mr Jinx needing x-rays, for mine, the vet wanted to show me her issue and then asked if I wanted to try and take a photo of them with my phone while they were up, so I tried and they turned out great. I would like to eat all of those cookies at the moment. Sorry for my lateness, it's been quite the week Happy belated T Day Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies