Wednesday 9 February 2022

What's On your Worktop This Wednesday#662

 It's Wednesday So?? Whats On Your Worktop? Nip over to Stamping Ground and join in. But First, before the crafty mess...not a good week for us as I'm so sorry to say, Lady Pam passed peacefully away on Monday afternoon at home. Me, John, Debs and even Arlo the dog was there to say good bye. She would've been 91 this June and I shall miss her giggles so very much and her little catch fraze, 'Funny... in'it?'

I'm afraid my bench this week is a bit like last weeks with this weeks mess piled on top. I was putting my stamps into those white baskets along the shelf just seen in the picture but have since decided, I prefer them where they were, just loose so I can see them all.

 As you can see, I've done a bit of die-cutting... then Julia's stamps arrived Sunday Afternoon... .that's them on the middle right. And that little Christmas treat box I came across when I was putting the Christmas decorations away a few weeks back. Everyone had one, all slightly different, filled with Chocolate Reindeer poo! The reel of heart ribbon came from that Crafty Charity shop near me, a full reel for 25p and some more stamps and a couple of dies for a £1-£1.50 so that was definitely, my bargain/s of the week! For those who asked, yes it is a charity shop that sells nothing but crafty things, which is brilliant! They have other shops in town, selling just toys and 'posh' clothes. Just had to type this out again as Blogger won't save it! That's it from me for now, the freebie is on its way... I did do a short T for Tuesday post for yesterday, but for some reason, blogger never sent it. Thank you for stopping by. Have a Happy WOYWW Day!

15 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful photograph and sorry to hear you've lost Lady Pam and i'm sure she will be much missed. Your desk looks well...busy! but that's life sometimes you just have to move stuff about until you're happy with it. Take care and happy woyww, Angela x10x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear your loss. Sad times but think of all the happy memories. Nice you could all be there to say goodbye. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyn, so sorry for your loss, she looks like a wonderful lady! Your desk is nice an busy, lots of things to do there! I'm tidying up a bit too these days, seems to be the thing to do in February! I love the idea of a crafty charity shop! How wonderful! Have a great week, Lindart #21

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear of the passing of Lady Pam - how nice for her that you were with her and nice for you to not be alone. My condolences.
    Never mind about the desk,, you will get there some time before it topples over and that is all that counts. My word, that charity shop sounds wonderful.
    Take care, stay well
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh Lyn, I am so sorry to hear that - but what a life lived and to go peacefully is what we'd all want I think. a beautiful photo of her. take care. Helen #24

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear of your loss, it was good that you could all be there to say goodbye. Your desk looks soooo busy! I'm not sure I would know where everything was - I don't know that now and mine is quite tidy! Have a lovely week, Heather xx #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I am so sorry for your loss. She sure looks like she was a sweet lady. Your desk looks busy and fun! :) Don't I see you over at Elizabeth's for TSFT? #25

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. xx
    I am amzed at all your crafting goodies - would love to have a snarf around in that lot :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry for your loss - what a lovely picture of Lady Pam, she looks like she enjoyed a giggle. I can relate to the moving stuff and then preferring it where it was - I'm going through a lot of that at the moment - I had a re-shuffle of stuff in my craft room a few months back and have completely 'lost' stuff as I can't remember where on earth I've relocated it to.
    Hope you have a good week,
    Diana xx #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sending (((hugs))) to you all, Lady Pam will leave a big gap in your lives. That is a beautiful photo, hope it will help in filling the gap with happy memories.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO sorry for your loss Lyn. That's a lovely photo of Lady Pam - I am glad you could all be with her at the end. Good luck getting sorted in your craft room. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #14

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photo to remember her by - sad to hear the news but she enriched your life for quite a while and you will have memories galore to hopefully make you miss her a bit less. Hang in there and keep cafting - maybe a snack of some reindeer poo will keep your strength up? What a funny thing to find! Bug hugs

    Late again . . . but so very VAXED :)
    Mary Anne (3)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry to hear about Lady Pam, she looks lovely in the photograph. Gentle hugs from me xx Angela

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sad to read about Lady Pam passing away. I am glad she did not lay there and suffer. I know you will miss her. Love your desk and what is on it. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I’m so sorry, my condolences. beautiful picture of Lady Pam, and you have a heap of lovely memories, I really hope they sustain you. I agree with you about keeping your stamps on show, my wood mounts are all on shelves before my eyes, y clear stamps are in drawers and I use the wood mounts far more, just because they’re instantly visible and accessible.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies