Wednesday 2 February 2022

What's On YOUR Work top This Week? WOYWW#661

 

It's Wednesday again...time to visit Stamping Ground and It's GROUNDHOG day! So, I hope you all ate your favourite food and did your favourite things yesterday, cos it's gonna be the same ol' same for the next six weeks! (It feels like that anyway! At least I'll have enough time getting round everybody!) Last week I was #1 that hadn't happened for at least ten years! This week I will be last...!

 

Because, this week's been really weird. Had to take Mr Jinx the cat to the vet again last Friday... then a check up on Monday and another one due this Thursday. Managed to visit  my brother...(still have to get tested before I can go) Now instead of giving him blood... they want to give him iron... Keep away from magnets is what I say Michael! And also Lady Pam, who's been home from Hospital a little while now but stays in bed and sleeps a lot. They have given her a special hospital bed, which is in her living room. She's happy as she'd much rather be at home. She has four lovely carers who call in on her four times a day. (as well as us lot!) And...there's more but I won't go into that now...

Crafting??? Not done a lot. I did colour in one more gnome and I did manage a trip to the Crafty Charity shop again and grabbed a few bargains! In fact nearly everything in the pictures came from the Craft Charity shop at some time. I just dumped it all on the bench on top of what I was doing last week and scooted off to feed fish! (Hundreds of them!) and then we have a dog staying and two dogs to do this lunch time and on Friday. He was booked in as a puppy but because of Covid he couldn't come; I think they cancelled four times, so he's here now and a lot bigger! (He's lovely) He loves Mr Jinx too, so's all good. 

 

There's my worktop... above. One thing about Cocoa, it tastes ok, hot or cold! That thing I said about making two Christmas cards a month... didn't happen last month... still...it's eleven months til Christmas so there's plenty of time!

 Here's Arlo. He's so good! Now, that's what I've been up to this week. I'll be popping round to see what you've been up to, shortly! Happy WOYWW!?  Thank you for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lyn, sounds like your life is similar to mine. My mum is still living at home with four care visits a day then I do all the shopping and cleaning and any orders that she needs but my hubby helps too. I like the sound of the Craft Charity shop it's a great idea. Nice to see your furry friend too. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not surprised you've not had time for crafting Hope your brother will be ok and Lady pam too. have a safe week! Helen #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fair worn out when I think of what you've been up to...
    Love your charity stash, I have that fawn kit, very useful for a card in a hurry.
    Stay strong.... And safe
    Christine #18. I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear. Things sound challenging for you at the moment. Hopefully they will get less so very soon, Hope your brother and Lady Pam improve and that you are able to get crafting. A Crafty Charity Shop sounds like bliss - hope you can play with your new acquisitions very, very soon!

    Back on track :D
    Mary Anne (8)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOunds like you have a lot on your plate at the moment Lyn. Sending hugs. I wish we had a charity craft shop near to us, you always seem to find such lovely bargains there. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, sounds like you have a like of sick folks and cat to worry over. I hope everyone feels better soon. Love seeing all your crafty stuff. I saw hot air balloons in there. I love hot air balloons. Take care of yourself. Have a wonderful day. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I am back from being gone several years. I will have to get to know people all over again! Hang in there, hopefully things will get better soon, for you. Your desk has lots of goodies on it. Little Fawn and Friends looks interesting. Happy belated WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  8. O a busy world for you right now. I love charity shops and dogs/cats and time with them. Wishing you peace and all good things. SPRING can't come too soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You have been super busy! Hope Mr. Jinx is o.k., and gets a good report!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It certainly sounds like you have a lot going on - the crafty charity shop sounds great, I wish we had one - I'd never be out of it! Arlo is gorgeous.
    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #16

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh - lots going on for you at present. The crafty charity shop sounds wonderful. I've not been out shopping other than food for "years" now!
    So funny about your neighbours tree in the middle of the living room till June!
    Thanks for the visit BJ#13

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry for the late visit! Is your craft charity shop just craft? Occasionally I find goodies at a charity shop, but one devoted to crafts I would be there most days I think. I like the fawn stamp set. I had loads planned to do today and my list just isn’t getting done! I do hope I will have done something by Tuesday night :). Hugs Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! They make my day!!
Spam does not get read, eaten or published!


((Lyn))

WOYWW?

Just Keep On Creating!

JkoC adv button

I Made Top Three!

Search This Blog

Sliekje digi Images!

Sliekje digi Images!
Freebies!

Blog Archive

I love to Blog Hop!

I love to Blog Hop!

mim

Pink Paper Paradise

Crafty Card Makers

last visitor was from, French Guiana

free counters

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...

WhimsicalWendy's Video Guide to...
Printing & Colouring Digital Stamps

Jaks AquaMarker Video Tutorial

Jaks AquaMarker  Video Tutorial
Click the picture

Jackqui Shows You How to....

Jackqui Shows You How to....
Colour with Copics & Prisma Pencils

Links to more Freebies @ Scrapbooking Supplies!

Free Scrapbooking Supplies